The Jonas Brothers’ Wives Are the True Stars of Their New Rom-Com Inspired Music VideoLatest News
It’s a new year, and the Jonas Brothers are giving us new music to jam to. The brothers just released their latest music video for “What a Man Gotta Do,” and they’re going full ’80s. Kevin Jonas channels John Cusack from the 1989 film Say Anything… as he holds a boombox in front of his wife Danielle’s window. Nick Jonas and Priyanka Chopra go full Risky Business. Lastly, Joe Jonas and Sophie Turner channel Danny and Sandy from Grease.
The recent single seems to signal a new era for the brothers following their whirlwind 2019. After announcing their reunion last February, Nick, Joe, and Kevin went on to release their documentary Chasing Happiness; drop their fifth album, Happiness Begins; and go on tour. Needless to say, we can’t wait to see what they do next!
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Hayden Panettiere Breaks Her Silence After Boyfriend Is Arrested Again
- 10 Revelations About Divorce, Gabrielle Union and More in Dwyane Wade’s Doc
- Loved Every Dramatic Minute of The Circle? Here’s What to Dive Into Next
- Are Southern Charm’s Kathryn Dennis and Ex Thomas Ravenel Back On?
- Sad News, Riverdale Fans: Skeet Ulrich and Marisol Nichols Are Leaving the Show
- Channing Tatum, Jessie J Have Playdate With His Daughter Everly
- Buzzzz-o-Meter: Stars Are Buzzing About This Wellness Brand for Dogs
- Khloe Kardashian Says Ex Tristan Thompson Is ‘a Great Person’
- Accio Credit Card! These Harry Potter Gifts Are Worth All Our Galleons
- Meghan Trainor’s Dad Injured After Being Struck By Car