The Jonas Brothers’ Wives Are the True Stars of Their New Rom-Com Inspired Music VideoLatest News
It’s a new year, and the Jonas Brothers are giving us new music to jam to. The brothers just released their latest music video for “What a Man Gotta Do,” and they’re going full ’80s. Kevin Jonas channels John Cusack from the 1989 film Say Anything… as he holds a boombox in front of his wife Danielle’s window. Nick Jonas and Priyanka Chopra go full Risky Business. Lastly, Joe Jonas and Sophie Turner channel Danny and Sandy from Grease.
The recent single seems to signal a new era for the brothers following their whirlwind 2019. After announcing their reunion last February, Nick, Joe, and Kevin went on to release their documentary Chasing Happiness; drop their fifth album, Happiness Begins; and go on tour. Needless to say, we can’t wait to see what they do next!
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Yikes! Scheana Shay Says She Wasn’t Invited to Lala Kent’s Gender Reveal
- Demi Lovato Wears ‘Dogs Over People’ Shirt, Ditches Ring After Max Split
- Meghan Markle Made a Surprise Appearance on America’s Got Talent For This Sweet Reason
- Surprise! Billie Lourd Just Welcomed a Baby Boy With Fiancé Austen Rydell
- Demi Lovato and Max Ehrich Split: What Went Wrong?
- Rebel Wilson and Rumored Beau Jacob Busch Make Red Carpet Debut
- Future Parents! Mandy Moore and Taylor Goldsmith’s Relationship Timeline
- Colton Spotted for the 1st Time in L.A. Since Cassie’s Restraining Order
- Kristin Cavallari Breaks Her Silence on Divorce From Jay Cutler: “We Tried Really, Really Hard”
- Donald Trump Fires Back at Meghan Markle, Prince Harry After Election Comments