The Magicians Comes to a Close in Action-Packed Finale: Here’s Where Everyone Ends UpLatest News
The Magicians has officially come to an end. On Wednesday night, the series wrapped up its fifth and final season in an action-packed finale. With Fillory collapsing in on itself, the group uses a magical seed to create a new world for everyone to be transported to. It mostly goes off without a hitch, but there are a few complications along the way. Julia’s water breaks and she goes into labor, the Beast comes back from the dead to wreak havoc, and Margo sacrifices herself to turn back the clock in Fillory.
While some of our favorite characters got happy endings, other characters’ fates were left up in the air – which makes sense, since the writers were unsure of whether they would be coming back for another season when they filmed the episode. Keep reading to see where your favorite characters ended up ahead.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Naya Rivera’s Sister Spotted Helping the Late Actress’ Ex Ryan Dorsey Move
- Why Taylor Swift Fans Are Flooding Jake Gyllenhaal’s Instagram Comments
- I’m Fully Sobbing Over Jeannie Mai’s Up Performance From DWTS’s Disney Night
- 8 Revelations From Mariah Carey’s Memoir: Exes, Affair and Secret Album
- Going For the Mirrorball Trophy: Here’s Who Is Still in the Competition on DWTS
- Cheryl Burke Is 2 Years Sober: It Was a Decision ‘I Made for Myself’
- Lance Bass: I’ve Spoken to Jamie Lynn Spears About Britney’s Legal Drama
- Jen Harley Calls Out Ronnie Ortiz-Magro for Moving ‘Away From His Daughter’
- The Vow: Barbara Bouchey and Keith Raniere Dated For Nearly a Decade Before She Fled NXIVM
- Stars Go Nude on Twitter and Instagram