The Voice Judges Were Not Expecting This Contestant’s Slow and Low Bob Dylan CoverLatest News
Remember the name Mendeleyev Galileo Einstein Pythagoras Darwin Euclid Leonardo Alan Blitz. No, really, you’re going to want to write that down because he just might win The Voice season 17. Mendeleyev or “Lev” amazed judges Blake Shelton, Gwen Stefani, Kelly Clarkson, and John Legend with his audition on Monday night’s episode, and earned the coveted four-chair turn.
Mendeleyev’s unique take on Bob Dylan’s classic, “Girl From the North Country,” showed off a slow and low voice which Clarkson compared to the best glass of pinot noir ever. “I feel like a warm blanket was just wrapped around me,” she told him after his audition. “It’s the most beautiful moment ever. I would like to hear a record of you on vinyl.” Well, if that’s not the ultimate compliment from Clarkson, I don’t know what is! Watch his full audition above and find out which team he decided to bless with his silky smooth tunes.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Aquaman and Catwoman Unite! Jason Momoa Sends Zoe Kravitz Love for New Role
- The Voice: This Teen’s Stunning Kacey Musgraves Cover Brought Out the Fight in Kelly Clarkson
- Mike Johnson: I Will ‘Never’ Kiss and Tell After Demi Lovato Romance
- DWTS’ Lauren Alaina Opens Up About Her Dating Life After John Crist Split
- Nikki Bella and Artem Chigvintsev: A Timeline of Their Relationship
- Cecily Strong Really Tried Her Best to Control This Excited Pup During an SNL Sketch
- K-Pop Singer Sulli Dead at 25 in Suspected Suicide
- Your Ultimate Horror Movie Checklist For October
- Angelina Pivarnick Breaks Her Silence Amid JWoww and Zack Flirting Scandal
- Jana Kramer Snuggles With Mike Caussin After Topless Photo Drama