The Voice Judges Were Not Expecting This Contestant’s Slow and Low Bob Dylan CoverLatest News
Remember the name Mendeleyev Galileo Einstein Pythagoras Darwin Euclid Leonardo Alan Blitz. No, really, you’re going to want to write that down because he just might win The Voice season 17. Mendeleyev or “Lev” amazed judges Blake Shelton, Gwen Stefani, Kelly Clarkson, and John Legend with his audition on Monday night’s episode, and earned the coveted four-chair turn.
Mendeleyev’s unique take on Bob Dylan’s classic, “Girl From the North Country,” showed off a slow and low voice which Clarkson compared to the best glass of pinot noir ever. “I feel like a warm blanket was just wrapped around me,” she told him after his audition. “It’s the most beautiful moment ever. I would like to hear a record of you on vinyl.” Well, if that’s not the ultimate compliment from Clarkson, I don’t know what is! Watch his full audition above and find out which team he decided to bless with his silky smooth tunes.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- ’90 Day Fiance: The Other Way’ Stars Tiffany Franco and Ronald Smith Split
- These 38 Sexy Movies on Netflix This February Will Make Every Day Feel Like V-Day
- Jessica Simpson: I ‘Always’ Had a Cup of Alcohol With Me Before I Got Sober
- There’s No Other Way to Put It: Billie Eilish’s Grammys Performance Was Beautiful
- LeBron James Breaks His Silence After Kobe Bryant’s Tragic Death
- Shaquille O’Neal Thought Kobe Bryant’s Death Was a Hoax
- Irina Shayk: Bradley Cooper and I Were ‘Very Lucky’ to Have Each Other
- This Was the Moment That Got Billie Eilish Bleeped at the Grammys
- Kobe Bryant’s Fatal Helicopter Crash: Everything We Know
- Kobe Bryant DMed Shaq’s Son Hours Before Deadly Helicopter Crash