The Voice: Nick Jonas Wanted This Teen on His Team So Badly, He Jumped on Stage to SingLatest News
Nick Jonas is willing to go all out for the singers who consider joining his team on The Voice. As the newest coach on the NBC show, Jonas certainly has his work cut out for him when it comes to wooing contestants, but he’s doing a pretty good job so far. Case in point: Tate Brusa’s audition on Monday night. The 16-year-old from Salt Lake City impressed both Jonas and Blake Shelton with his cover of Ed Sheeran’s “Perfect,” but it was the “Sucker” singer who went the extra mile.
Jonas told Brusa he noticed moments where his voice could use some work, and to prove his point, he jumped on stage to do some real-time coaching. Jonas grabbed a guitar and gave Brusa some small pointers, which turned into a short but sweet duet. Not even Shelton’s puppy could sway Brusa away at that point! Watch the full audition above to see how it all went down.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson Give Update on US Return After Coronavirus Quarantine in Australia
- Nikki Bella Says She Was ‘So Broken’ After John Cena Split
- Ben Higgins’ New Fiancee Jess Clarke Shares Photos of Romantic Proposal
- 29 Sexy Movies Available to Stream on Netflix For Date Night This April
- Madison Prewett Speaks Out About Connor Saeli Dating Rumors
- Brody Jenner Spotted With TikTok Star Daisy Keech
- “Why Do I Love It So Much?” Our Reactions to Dua Lipa’s Retro New Album, Future Nostalgia
- Lady Gaga’s Dating History: Taylor Kinney, Christian Carino and More
- Tina Fey Made Jimmy Fallon Crack Up on The Tonight Show, and Now I’m Laughing Too
- Hannah Ann Sluss ‘Likes’ Shady Tweets About Peter After Kelley Reunion