The Weeknd’s “After Hours” Song Will Make You Dance and Cry at the Same TimeLatest News
After unveiling the cover art for his upcoming After Hours album, The Weeknd released the third single from the project of the same name on Tuesday night. In the track (which follows “Blinding Lights” and “Heartless“), the 30-year-old reminisces about a previous relationship and apologizes for his past transgressions.
“Oh, baby, where are you now when I need you most? / I’d give it all just to hold you close / Sorry that I broke your heart, your heart,” he sings. Could The Weeknd be singing about his ex-girlfriend, Bella Hadid?
Earlier this month, The Weeknd confirmed that he indeed has a new album on the way, and following the release of “After Hours,” he announced that it’ll be dropping on March 20. After Hours will join Starboy, Beauty Behind the Madness, and Kiss Land, as well as his 2018 EP My Dear Melancholy. Listen to “After Hours” above now.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson Give Update on US Return After Coronavirus Quarantine in Australia
- Nikki Bella Says She Was ‘So Broken’ After John Cena Split
- Ben Higgins’ New Fiancee Jess Clarke Shares Photos of Romantic Proposal
- 29 Sexy Movies Available to Stream on Netflix For Date Night This April
- Madison Prewett Speaks Out About Connor Saeli Dating Rumors
- Brody Jenner Spotted With TikTok Star Daisy Keech
- “Why Do I Love It So Much?” Our Reactions to Dua Lipa’s Retro New Album, Future Nostalgia
- Lady Gaga’s Dating History: Taylor Kinney, Christian Carino and More
- Tina Fey Made Jimmy Fallon Crack Up on The Tonight Show, and Now I’m Laughing Too
- Hannah Ann Sluss ‘Likes’ Shady Tweets About Peter After Kelley Reunion