There Are a Lot of WTF Moments in Season 3 of 13 Reasons Why, and We Have QuestionsLatest News
Season three of 13 Reasons Why is a doozy. I lost count of how many times I yelled “What the f*ck?” at my TV screen, but I did, in fact, make it to the end of the season. Let me start by saying I truly enjoyed the book 13 Reasons Why and liked the first season of this show. It stuck close to the book and, while controversial, was the story I wanted. I could have done without a season two, which felt forced, or season three, which felt like a completely different story. This season, the Liberty High crew all became suspects in Bryce Walker’s murder, until new kid Ani saves the day and gets everyone off scot-free.
The show went from painting Bryce as the ultimate villain to trying to make him seem like a decent guy in the wake of his death this season, which was my biggest head-scratcher. The show also introduced a character named Winston who seemed completely innocuous until the final few minutes of the season. Now, I’m left wondering if he is going to bring the whole thing down in the upcoming final season. I have a lot of lingering questions that I hope Netflix will answer – keep reading to see them all.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- We Want to Be at the Schitt’s Creek Emmys Party – Don’t Worry, They’re Being Safe!
- Catherine O’Hara Just Won an Emmy For Schitt’s Creek, and Her Speech Was Full of Moira-isms
- Paris Hilton, Miley Cyrus, More Celebs Support the #FreeBritney Movement
- Denise Richards Tells Garcelle Beauvais Why She Left ‘RHOBH’
- Kaia Gerber and Boyfriend Jacob Elordi Vacation in Mexico With Her Parents
- Niecy Nash Breaks Foot in 3 Places Weeks After Wedding to Jessica Betts
- Cat Deeley: Inside a Day in My Life
- Loved Chemical Hearts? Then You’ll Dig These Fun Facts About Austin Abrams
- Ryan Reynolds Trolls The Rock After He Tears Down Front Gates With Bare Hands
- I Rewatched Halloweentown as an Adult, and the Storyline Is So Much Darker Than I Realized