There’s No Better Way to Say “I Wolf You” Than With These You Valentine’s Day CardsLatest News
If you really, really love someone, please don’t say it like Joe Goldberg or Love Quinn. I’m begging you. Instead, express your feelings for the You fans in your life with a Valentine’s Day card. It turns out Etsy has a selection of funny (and slightly creepy) cards you might find in the book corner of Anavrin.
Have you been bumming off of someone else’s Netflix subscription to watch the series? Show a little gratitude by sending an “I wolf you” their way. Are you head over heels for the love of your life? I cannot condone Joe-level obsession, but I can condone a sweet message via a creative card. Think outside of the glass box and check out a few of Etsy’s best selections below – I’m so sorry, I’ll see myself out. Meet you back here for season three in 2021?
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Ben Affleck and Matt Damon Were Worried About Tom Brady Leaving Patriots
- Lana Condor and Boyfriend Anthony De La Torre Live Out a Rom-Com in “Raining in London” Video
- Cindy Crawford, Rande Gerber Are ‘Beside Themselves’ Over Son Presley
- The Weeknd’s “After Hours” Song Will Make You Dance and Cry at the Same Time
- Jenna Dewan and Steve Kazee Are Engaged! See the Ring
- Prince Harry Smiles as He Grabs Sandwiches, Adjusts to New Life in Canada
- NASCAR’s Ryan Newman ‘Awake, Speaking’ After Daytona 500 Collision
- Finn Wolfhard’s General Coolness Is a Real Vibe in 2020
- BiP’s Kristian Haggerty Gushes Over ‘Amazing’ New GF Taylor Blake
- The Bachelor: A Complete Rundown of All the Drama Surrounding Victoria Fuller