There’s No Better Way to Say “I Wolf You” Than With These You Valentine’s Day CardsLatest News
If you really, really love someone, please don’t say it like Joe Goldberg or Love Quinn. I’m begging you. Instead, express your feelings for the You fans in your life with a Valentine’s Day card. It turns out Etsy has a selection of funny (and slightly creepy) cards you might find in the book corner of Anavrin.
Have you been bumming off of someone else’s Netflix subscription to watch the series? Show a little gratitude by sending an “I wolf you” their way. Are you head over heels for the love of your life? I cannot condone Joe-level obsession, but I can condone a sweet message via a creative card. Think outside of the glass box and check out a few of Etsy’s best selections below – I’m so sorry, I’ll see myself out. Meet you back here for season three in 2021?
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- These 20 New Romance Books Will Turn Up the Heat on Your Summer
- Meghan McCain Slams Kanye West After He Announces He’s Running for President
- Mandy Moore Says Ex Ryan Adams Should Have Apologized ‘Privately’
- Just an Appreciation Post of Insecure’s Alexander Hodge Looking Like a Whole Snack
- Nick Cordero Dead at 41: Broadway Star Dies After Coronavirus Complications
- Duchess Kate Laughs With Prince William as They Meet With Hospital Workers
- Netflix’s Dark Finally Revealed the Origin of the Time Loops, and My Head Is Still Spinning
- ‘Vanderpump Rules’ Star James Kennedy Marks 1 ‘Beautiful’ Year of Sobriety
- Scott Disick and Sofia Richie Spend 4th of July Together Months After Split
- Kanye West Tweets That He’s Running For President in 2020