There’s No Better Way to Say “I Wolf You” Than With These You Valentine’s Day CardsLatest News
If you really, really love someone, please don’t say it like Joe Goldberg or Love Quinn. I’m begging you. Instead, express your feelings for the You fans in your life with a Valentine’s Day card. It turns out Etsy has a selection of funny (and slightly creepy) cards you might find in the book corner of Anavrin.
Have you been bumming off of someone else’s Netflix subscription to watch the series? Show a little gratitude by sending an “I wolf you” their way. Are you head over heels for the love of your life? I cannot condone Joe-level obsession, but I can condone a sweet message via a creative card. Think outside of the glass box and check out a few of Etsy’s best selections below – I’m so sorry, I’ll see myself out. Meet you back here for season three in 2021?
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Ellen DeGeneres Faces Backlash for Comparing Quarantine to ‘Being in Jail’
- No, You Aren’t the Only One Still Sobbing Over the Schitt’s Creek Finale and Documentary
- Meryl Streep’s Daughter Grace Gummer Split From Husband 42 Days After Wedding
- Jennifer Aniston and John Mayer Are Still Friends Over 10 Years After Split
- Queen Elizabeth II Honors Healthcare Workers Helping to Fight Coronavirus
- Please Enjoy Catherine O’Hara Snapping in and Out of Character as Moira Rose For 36 Minutes
- Peter Weber Breaks His Silence on Those Kelley Flanagan Rumors
- Lady Gaga and Jimmy Fallon’s Compassion Convo Is a Must-See: “Kindness Is Totally Free”
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle to Launch Wellbeing Website, Nonprofit
- Tiger King’s Dillon Passage Says New Episode Is ‘Kind of Like a Reunion’