There’s No Other Way to Put It: Billie Eilish’s Grammys Performance Was BeautifulLatest News
Billie Eilish took the Grammys stage on Sunday for a heartfelt performance. The 18-year-old star stepped out to sing her dreamy tune “When the Party’s Over” from her album When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go?. Rocking a glimmering Gucci ensemble, the songstress wowed the audience with her beautiful vocals while her brother and producer Finneas O’Connell played the piano.
No doubt it was a big night for Eilish, who won five awards. While her chart-topping tune “Bad Guy” won two honors – record of the year and song of the year – her debut album, When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go?, snagged the awards for best pop vocal album and album of the year. She also earned the title as best new artist, and O’Connell won producer of the year. Eilish’s accomplishments didn’t end there, either. Her wins for album of the year, record of the year, song of the year, and best new artist made her the youngest person to take home a prize in the “Big Four” categories. In celebration of Eilish’s unforgettable evening, look ahead to watch a sneak peek of her performance!
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Ellen DeGeneres Faces Backlash for Comparing Quarantine to ‘Being in Jail’
- No, You Aren’t the Only One Still Sobbing Over the Schitt’s Creek Finale and Documentary
- Meryl Streep’s Daughter Grace Gummer Split From Husband 42 Days After Wedding
- Jennifer Aniston and John Mayer Are Still Friends Over 10 Years After Split
- Queen Elizabeth II Honors Healthcare Workers Helping to Fight Coronavirus
- Please Enjoy Catherine O’Hara Snapping in and Out of Character as Moira Rose For 36 Minutes
- Peter Weber Breaks His Silence on Those Kelley Flanagan Rumors
- Lady Gaga and Jimmy Fallon’s Compassion Convo Is a Must-See: “Kindness Is Totally Free”
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle to Launch Wellbeing Website, Nonprofit
- Tiger King’s Dillon Passage Says New Episode Is ‘Kind of Like a Reunion’