There’s No Other Way to Put It: Billie Eilish’s Grammys Performance Was BeautifulLatest News
Billie Eilish took the Grammys stage on Sunday for a heartfelt performance. The 18-year-old star stepped out to sing her dreamy tune “When the Party’s Over” from her album When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go?. Rocking a glimmering Gucci ensemble, the songstress wowed the audience with her beautiful vocals while her brother and producer Finneas O’Connell played the piano.
No doubt it was a big night for Eilish, who won five awards. While her chart-topping tune “Bad Guy” won two honors – record of the year and song of the year – her debut album, When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go?, snagged the awards for best pop vocal album and album of the year. She also earned the title as best new artist, and O’Connell won producer of the year. Eilish’s accomplishments didn’t end there, either. Her wins for album of the year, record of the year, song of the year, and best new artist made her the youngest person to take home a prize in the “Big Four” categories. In celebration of Eilish’s unforgettable evening, look ahead to watch a sneak peek of her performance!
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Ben Affleck and Matt Damon Were Worried About Tom Brady Leaving Patriots
- Lana Condor and Boyfriend Anthony De La Torre Live Out a Rom-Com in “Raining in London” Video
- Cindy Crawford, Rande Gerber Are ‘Beside Themselves’ Over Son Presley
- The Weeknd’s “After Hours” Song Will Make You Dance and Cry at the Same Time
- Jenna Dewan and Steve Kazee Are Engaged! See the Ring
- Prince Harry Smiles as He Grabs Sandwiches, Adjusts to New Life in Canada
- NASCAR’s Ryan Newman ‘Awake, Speaking’ After Daytona 500 Collision
- Finn Wolfhard’s General Coolness Is a Real Vibe in 2020
- BiP’s Kristian Haggerty Gushes Over ‘Amazing’ New GF Taylor Blake
- The Bachelor: A Complete Rundown of All the Drama Surrounding Victoria Fuller