These Are Taylor Swift’s 10 Best Singles – Hands DownLatest News
Taylor Swift released her first album in October 2006 and since then, she’s crushed the music charts, made the transition from country superstar to pop sensation, and gracefully won Billboard’s Woman of the Decade. After a long-awaited break, Swift’s latest album Lover, released in August 2019, gifted us with 18 new songs, and I’m just hoping we don’t have to wait another two years for the next album.
As a huge Swiftie, I’m so excited to continue to watch Swift champion for not only music rights, but women in music. I took a trip down memory lane and picked out what I consider to be her 10 best singles ever. Let’s be honest, though, I love all of Swift’s music a lot, so this wasn’t easy, because if you ask me, there’s no such thing as a bad Taylor Swift song! Remember, though, these are just singles and don’t include her entire discography! That’s a story for another day . . .
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Melissa Etheridge Reveals How She’s ‘Healing’ 2 Months After Son’s Death
- Armie Hammer Ditches Wedding Ring as Elizabeth Chambers Files for Divorce
- A Binge-Watcher’s Guide to Every One of the Best Summer Movies on Netflix
- Tia Mowry, Ne-Yo and More Stars Pay Tribute to Naya Rivera
- Please Enjoy This Very Fascinating Behind-the-Scenes Video About the Making of Floor Is Lava
- ‘Glee’ Cast Reacts to Naya Rivera’s Death
- Demi Moore Reacts to Viral Tweet About Her Bizarre Bathroom Decor
- Kelly Preston Dead at 57 From Breast Cancer, John Travolta Pays Tribute
- Kelly Preston Has Died of Breast Cancer: “She Was a Bright, Beautiful, and Loving Soul”
- Sheriff’s Department Diver Says He’s ‘Confident’ Naya Rivera’s Body Will Be Found