These Are Taylor Swift’s 10 Best Singles – Hands DownLatest News
Taylor Swift released her first album in October 2006 and since then, she’s crushed the music charts, made the transition from country superstar to pop sensation, and gracefully won Billboard’s Woman of the Decade. After a long-awaited break, Swift’s latest album Lover, released in August 2019, gifted us with 18 new songs, and I’m just hoping we don’t have to wait another two years for the next album.
As a huge Swiftie, I’m so excited to continue to watch Swift champion for not only music rights, but women in music. I took a trip down memory lane and picked out what I consider to be her 10 best singles ever. Let’s be honest, though, I love all of Swift’s music a lot, so this wasn’t easy, because if you ask me, there’s no such thing as a bad Taylor Swift song! Remember, though, these are just singles and don’t include her entire discography! That’s a story for another day . . .
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Billie Eilish Soothes Puppies to Sleep While Singing “Everything I Wanted” at Home
- Michelle Money Gives Update on Her Daughter Following Skateboard Accident
- Ben Higgins Opens Up About Engagement to Jess Clarke: ‘Let’s Celebrate’
- Lily James and Matt Smith Spotted Together After Split Rumors: Pics
- The Schitt’s Creek Cast Is a Big, Happy Family in Real Life, and We Love to See It
- Prince Charles ‘Out of Self-Isolation’ 1 Week After Coronavirus Diagnosis
- John Krasinski Wants to Share Good News With the World, So He Reached Out to Steve Carell
- Meghan King Edmonds, Husband Jim Arguing Over Kids After His Coronavirus Test
- Terri Irwin Says Late Husband Steve Would Have Worn Khaki to Bindi’s Wedding
- Drew Barrymore Banters With Ex-Boyfriend Justin Long on Instagram