This 14-Year-Old’s “Dream a Little Dream” Cover Reminds The Voice Judges of Michael BubléLatest News
Preston C. Howell is only 14 years old, but his musical influences are timeless. The teen from Miami, FL wowed judges Kelly Clarkson, Blake Shelton, Gwen Stefani, and John Legend during Tuesday night’s episode with his smooth cover of “Dream a Little Dream” by The Mamas and The Papas. Howell earned a four-chair turn from the musicians, who couldn’t believe his age after hearing his mature voice.
“You’re either born with that or you’re not,” Shelton said. “You were born with that not very long ago!” Shelton proceeded to drop some names and told Howell he’s worked with Michael Bublé, one of Howell’s musical heroes. Clarkson jumped in and told Howell she could also get him in contact with Bublé, saying “I have his number too.” So, who did he pick? Well, Preston stayed true to his jazz roots and picked John Legend’s team. We can’t wait to hear more from him this season!
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- ’90 Day Fiance: The Other Way’ Stars Tiffany Franco and Ronald Smith Split
- These 38 Sexy Movies on Netflix This February Will Make Every Day Feel Like V-Day
- Jessica Simpson: I ‘Always’ Had a Cup of Alcohol With Me Before I Got Sober
- There’s No Other Way to Put It: Billie Eilish’s Grammys Performance Was Beautiful
- LeBron James Breaks His Silence After Kobe Bryant’s Tragic Death
- Shaquille O’Neal Thought Kobe Bryant’s Death Was a Hoax
- Irina Shayk: Bradley Cooper and I Were ‘Very Lucky’ to Have Each Other
- This Was the Moment That Got Billie Eilish Bleeped at the Grammys
- Kobe Bryant’s Fatal Helicopter Crash: Everything We Know
- Kobe Bryant DMed Shaq’s Son Hours Before Deadly Helicopter Crash