This 14-Year-Old’s “Dream a Little Dream” Cover Reminds The Voice Judges of Michael BubléLatest News
Preston C. Howell is only 14 years old, but his musical influences are timeless. The teen from Miami, FL wowed judges Kelly Clarkson, Blake Shelton, Gwen Stefani, and John Legend during Tuesday night’s episode with his smooth cover of “Dream a Little Dream” by The Mamas and The Papas. Howell earned a four-chair turn from the musicians, who couldn’t believe his age after hearing his mature voice.
“You’re either born with that or you’re not,” Shelton said. “You were born with that not very long ago!” Shelton proceeded to drop some names and told Howell he’s worked with Michael Bublé, one of Howell’s musical heroes. Clarkson jumped in and told Howell she could also get him in contact with Bublé, saying “I have his number too.” So, who did he pick? Well, Preston stayed true to his jazz roots and picked John Legend’s team. We can’t wait to hear more from him this season!
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Aquaman and Catwoman Unite! Jason Momoa Sends Zoe Kravitz Love for New Role
- The Voice: This Teen’s Stunning Kacey Musgraves Cover Brought Out the Fight in Kelly Clarkson
- Mike Johnson: I Will ‘Never’ Kiss and Tell After Demi Lovato Romance
- DWTS’ Lauren Alaina Opens Up About Her Dating Life After John Crist Split
- Nikki Bella and Artem Chigvintsev: A Timeline of Their Relationship
- Cecily Strong Really Tried Her Best to Control This Excited Pup During an SNL Sketch
- K-Pop Singer Sulli Dead at 25 in Suspected Suicide
- Your Ultimate Horror Movie Checklist For October
- Angelina Pivarnick Breaks Her Silence Amid JWoww and Zack Flirting Scandal
- Jana Kramer Snuggles With Mike Caussin After Topless Photo Drama