This Dance Set to Doja Cat’s “Boss B*tch” Is the Sexy Workout I’ve Been Waiting ForLatest News
As if I needed another reason to spend countless hours watching dance routines on YouTube, this choreography set to Doja Cat’s “Boss B*tch” is the most badass video I’ve seen all week. Choreographed by Minny Park, the routine uses popping, rocking, hip shakes, and more to translate the message of the song into a dance routine that has me hyped to try it for myself. It’s like taking a sexy dance class, so please excuse me while make an attempt to learn these moves and count it as my weekend workout. Watch the full video here, and stay through to the end to see two little girls put their own twist on the supercool choreography.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Is Rob Kardashian Dating Model Aileen Gisselle?
- Michelle Obama Shared a Sweet Birthday Message to Her “Favorite Guy,” Barack
- Celebrities React to Ellen DeGeneres Allegations
- How Lifetime’s Surviving Jeffrey Epstein Will Cover Ghislaine Maxwell’s Recent Arrest
- John Paul Jones Is ‘Really Happy’ for Tayshia Adams Amid ‘Bachelorette’ News
- RHOA’s Peter Thomas Says He Got Coronavirus From Taking Selfies With Fans
- Ellen Has ‘Enough Money to Never Work Again’ If She Wants to Exit Show
- Yara Shahidi Discusses the Value of Black Joy and “Handing Over the Mic” to Empower Others
- Frank Ocean’s Brother Ryan Breaux Dead at 18 After Car Accident
- Beyoncé Just Dropped the Deluxe Edition of The Gift, and BRB, We’ve Got Some Listening to Do