This Dance to Cardi B and Megan Thee Stallion’s “WAP” Is So Good, Even Cardi Wants to Try ItLatest News
Just a day after Cardi B released her showstopping hit “WAP” featuring Megan Thee Stallion, choreographer Brian Esperon dropped an impressive dance video to the banger on Friday. A TikTok dance mashup of sorts, the routine showed off moves made famous on the platform, in addition to some stellar splits and twerking.
Considering the video is full of energy, epic moves, and fierce outfits, it’s not surprising that Esperon’s choreography got the attention of Cardi B herself. The rapper retweeted a clip of the dance Brian had shared on TikTok, and added, “My back hurt watching it. Let me try it.” “WAP,” which included unexpected cameos from Kylie Jenner, Normani, Rosalía, Mulatto, Sukihana, and Rubi Rose, has already inspired plenty of fire routines, so check out Brian’s above and be prepared to fall down a rabbit hole of these compelling videos.
My back hurt watching it .Let me try it https://t.co/cpEEzSpJ3H
– iamcardib (@iamcardib) August 9, 2020
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Jon and Ygritte Forever! Kit Harington and Rose Leslie’s Relationship Timeline
- Ant Anstead Breaks His Silence on Christina Anstead Split
- Saturday Night Live Is Back For Season 46 With 3 New Players – See Who’s in the Cast!
- Reunited? Julianne Hough Shares Funny Video With Brooks Laich’s Dog
- David Trying on Moira’s Wigs Is the Best Schitt’s Creek Moment That Didn’t Actually Air on TV
- Brielle Biermann Talks Dating, Says a ‘Ton’ of Celebs Slide Into Her DMs
- Think Enola Holmes’s Louis Partridge Is Adorable? Check Out These Facts About Him
- Ant Anstead Posts ‘Old Skool’ Pic Wearing Wedding Ring After Christina Anstead Split
- Rebel Wilson and Jacob Busch Began Dating Before Pandemic: It’s ‘Serious’
- Yikes! Scheana Shay Says She Wasn’t Invited to Lala Kent’s Gender Reveal