This Harry Potter Knitting Book Comes With 25 Magical Patterns Inspired by the FilmsLatest News
Never have I wanted a pair of Molly Weasley’s enchanted knitting needles more than after seeing this delightfully magical Harry Potter Knitting Magic Pattern Book ($21) on Amazon. The book, inspired by the characters in the films, features 25 wizard-themed patterns for clothing, DIY projects, and cute keepsakes to give to your favorite witch or wizard. In addition to a pattern to create your own Hogwarts house scarf, the book also includes patterns for Beauxbatons shawls, Dolores Umbridge’s pink mink scarf, and a Hogwarts-inspired baby mobile featuring the house symbols and the Sorting Hat – so cute!
So please excuse me while I knit myself a custom Weasley Christmas sweater for the holidays. Take a closer look at the book and the enchanting knitted creations you can make ahead.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Is Rob Kardashian Dating Model Aileen Gisselle?
- Michelle Obama Shared a Sweet Birthday Message to Her “Favorite Guy,” Barack
- Celebrities React to Ellen DeGeneres Allegations
- How Lifetime’s Surviving Jeffrey Epstein Will Cover Ghislaine Maxwell’s Recent Arrest
- John Paul Jones Is ‘Really Happy’ for Tayshia Adams Amid ‘Bachelorette’ News
- RHOA’s Peter Thomas Says He Got Coronavirus From Taking Selfies With Fans
- Ellen Has ‘Enough Money to Never Work Again’ If She Wants to Exit Show
- Yara Shahidi Discusses the Value of Black Joy and “Handing Over the Mic” to Empower Others
- Frank Ocean’s Brother Ryan Breaux Dead at 18 After Car Accident
- Beyoncé Just Dropped the Deluxe Edition of The Gift, and BRB, We’ve Got Some Listening to Do