This Is Us Star Niles Fitch Makes History as First Live-Action Black Disney PrinceLatest News
Grab your tickets for the royal ball ASAP, because Niles Fitch is making history as the first live-action Black Disney prince, according to Entertainment Weekly. “Welcome Disney’s first Black prince @disneyplus,” he wrote in a recent tweet sharing the news. Fitch, who’s primarily known for his role as young Randall Pearson on This Is Us, will star alongside Andi Mack‘s Peyton Elizabeth Lee, Ashley Liao, and Pitch Perfect‘s Skylar Astin in the sci-fi fantasy film Secret Society of Second-Born Royals.
The movie follows the life of Sam (Lee), a rebellious teenager living in the kingdom of Illyria, who’s resentful of living in her older sister Princess Eleanor’s (Liao) shadow. “Sam has always felt like not only is she second born, but she is also second best,” Lee said. But Sam soon learns that her birth order means she inherits superpowers, which leads to her being drafted into a secret society of gifted teens on a mission to keep the world safe. Secret Society of Second-Born Royals marks Fitch’s fifth film role and is scheduled to stream this summer on Disney+.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- ‘Breaking Bad’ Binge and More! Inside Meghan and Harry’s Early Date Nights
- Selling Sunset: Someone Left the Oppenheim Group, and This News May Surprise You
- Kanye West Praises Kris Jenner Weeks After Slamming Her in Twitter Sprees
- While You Prepare For Trinkets Season 2, Remember That We’re Not Getting More Episodes
- Mike Johnson Slams ‘The Bachelor’ for ‘Atrocious’ Lack of Diversity
- Julianne Hough Says She’s ‘Happy’ Amid Brooks Laich Divorce
- RHOC’s Tamra Judge Is ‘Excited’ About Returning to Real Estate Roots
- Netflix’s Away Looks Like Interstellar, Only With Hilary Swank and Less Wormholes
- Antonio Banderas Has Coronavirus, Celebrating 60th Birthday in Quarantine
- Rachael Ray, Husband John Cusimano, Dog Bella Safe After Fire at Her Home