This Piano Cover of Selena Gomez’s “Lose You to Love Me” Just Emotionally Destroyed MeLatest News
I’m a firm believer that piano and acoustic versions of songs can sometimes be even more magical than their originals, and this heartbreakingly gorgeous cover of Selena Gomez’s “Lose You to Love Me” is the latest bit of proof. Lynnea Moorer, a 20-year-old former contestant on season 15 of The Voice, shared her cover of the chart-topping song to her YouTube channel on Oct. 27, and it’s absolutely magical.
From her soothing vocals to her elegant piano skills, Moorer took the already incredible song and somehow made it even more chilling. Also, can we just take a second to appreciate how she freaking nails those high notes at the end? Watch Moorer’s full performance above, then check out another stunning cover of Gomez’s hit, by Kelsea Ballerini.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- 12 Romantic Comedy Books That Will Give You the Warm-and-Fuzzies
- Miss Universe 2019: Find Out Who Won, Plus Steve Harvey Has Another Mishap
- Sadie Robertson Thanks New Husband for Saying Her Stretchmarks Are ‘So Cool’
- ‘Bachelorette’ Alum JP Rosenbaum Diagnosed With Guillain-Barre Syndrome
- RHOBH’s Brandi Glanville Claims She Was Drugged
- Amazon Made a Documentary About Mariah Carey’s Christmas Hit, Because She IS Christmas
- 88 Harry Potter Gifts He’ll Love Even More Than Bertie Bott’s Every Flavor Beans
- Caitlyn Jenner Had No Family Waiting for Her After ‘I’m A Celebrity!’ Elimination
- Jenni ‘JWoww’ Farley Confirms Zack Carpinello Reconciliation After Drama
- Tarek El Moussa Shares Holiday Photo With Heather Rae Young and Kids