This Piano Cover of Selena Gomez’s “Lose You to Love Me” Just Emotionally Destroyed MeLatest News
I’m a firm believer that piano and acoustic versions of songs can sometimes be even more magical than their originals, and this heartbreakingly gorgeous cover of Selena Gomez’s “Lose You to Love Me” is the latest bit of proof. Lynnea Moorer, a 20-year-old former contestant on season 15 of The Voice, shared her cover of the chart-topping song to her YouTube channel on Oct. 27, and it’s absolutely magical.
From her soothing vocals to her elegant piano skills, Moorer took the already incredible song and somehow made it even more chilling. Also, can we just take a second to appreciate how she freaking nails those high notes at the end? Watch Moorer’s full performance above, then check out another stunning cover of Gomez’s hit, by Kelsea Ballerini.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Melissa Etheridge Reveals How She’s ‘Healing’ 2 Months After Son’s Death
- Armie Hammer Ditches Wedding Ring as Elizabeth Chambers Files for Divorce
- A Binge-Watcher’s Guide to Every One of the Best Summer Movies on Netflix
- Tia Mowry, Ne-Yo and More Stars Pay Tribute to Naya Rivera
- Please Enjoy This Very Fascinating Behind-the-Scenes Video About the Making of Floor Is Lava
- ‘Glee’ Cast Reacts to Naya Rivera’s Death
- Demi Moore Reacts to Viral Tweet About Her Bizarre Bathroom Decor
- Kelly Preston Dead at 57 From Breast Cancer, John Travolta Pays Tribute
- Kelly Preston Has Died of Breast Cancer: “She Was a Bright, Beautiful, and Loving Soul”
- Sheriff’s Department Diver Says He’s ‘Confident’ Naya Rivera’s Body Will Be Found