This Piano Cover of Selena Gomez’s “Lose You to Love Me” Just Emotionally Destroyed MeLatest News
I’m a firm believer that piano and acoustic versions of songs can sometimes be even more magical than their originals, and this heartbreakingly gorgeous cover of Selena Gomez’s “Lose You to Love Me” is the latest bit of proof. Lynnea Moorer, a 20-year-old former contestant on season 15 of The Voice, shared her cover of the chart-topping song to her YouTube channel on Oct. 27, and it’s absolutely magical.
From her soothing vocals to her elegant piano skills, Moorer took the already incredible song and somehow made it even more chilling. Also, can we just take a second to appreciate how she freaking nails those high notes at the end? Watch Moorer’s full performance above, then check out another stunning cover of Gomez’s hit, by Kelsea Ballerini.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Chad Johnson’s Girlfriend Was ‘Genuinely Scared’ After He Punched a Wall
- Lionel Richie Compared This 17-Year-Old American Idol Singer to a Young Whitney Houston
- Celebrity Mugshots
- Hayden Panettiere Breaks Her Silence After Boyfriend Is Arrested Again
- 10 Revelations About Divorce, Gabrielle Union and More in Dwyane Wade’s Doc
- Loved Every Dramatic Minute of The Circle? Here’s What to Dive Into Next
- Are Southern Charm’s Kathryn Dennis and Ex Thomas Ravenel Back On?
- Sad News, Riverdale Fans: Skeet Ulrich and Marisol Nichols Are Leaving the Show
- Channing Tatum, Jessie J Have Playdate With His Daughter Everly
- Buzzzz-o-Meter: Stars Are Buzzing About This Wellness Brand for Dogs