Thomas Rhett’s Sweet Anniversary Message to Wife Lauren AkinsLatest News
So beautiful! Thomas Rhett celebrated his seventh wedding anniversary with a sweet Instagram post dedicated to his pregnant wife, Lauren Akins, on Sunday, October 13.
“I can’t believe the Lord has blessed me with 7 amazing years of marriage with @laur_akins . It’s tough to put into words how crazy the ride has been,” the “Get Me Some of That” singer, 29, wrote alongside a photo of the couple fishing in a riverbed. “We have changed and grown In so many ways and I literally find new ways to love you every single day. There is no one in the world like you babe.”
Rhett went on to gush about what an “amazing” mother Akins is to their two daughters, Willa, 3, and Ada, 2. He finished the post with, “I hope this picture is a glimpse into us getting old together. I love you honey.”
Akins, meanwhile, honored their special day with a post of her own.
“happy wedding anniversary 7 years ago tonight honey you are better than my best dream and so is our life with our precious babies I’m so thankful God gave me you:),” the Live in Love author, 29, wrote on Saturday, October 12, alongside a photo collage of their wedding day, family vacations and date nights. “can’t wait for the next 70 babe y+m I love you Thomas Rhett.”
“Excited to share that I will now be paying for 3 weddings,” the country crooner joked on Instagram at the time.
Akins added, “We decided we didn’t have enough princess dresses around the house so we’re adding another Akins baby girl to the family early next year. Despite Thomas Rhett’s initial shock (swipe to see video) we are absolutely over the moon for our baby girl! Our girls cannot wait to meet their little sister.”
Rhett may be surrounded by girls in his home, but he wouldn’t have it any other way. The “Marry Me” singer told radio personality Bobby Jones, 39, that he is excited to be a dad to three daughters.
“I think before we had kids I always thought that I was meant to be the dad that had boys, but now that I’ve had girls, my heart has softened so much,” he said in July. “I have never looked at anybody like I look at my girls. It is nuts, the emotion that you feel when you put ’em down to bed and say, ‘All right, love you, baby girl,’ and [they say], ‘I love you, Daddy.’ It breaks your heart every single time.”
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Meghan McCain Slams Kanye West After He Announces He’s Running for President
- Mandy Moore Says Ex Ryan Adams Should Have Apologized ‘Privately’
- Just an Appreciation Post of Insecure’s Alexander Hodge Looking Like a Whole Snack
- Nick Cordero Dead at 41: Broadway Star Dies After Coronavirus Complications
- Duchess Kate Laughs With Prince William as They Meet With Hospital Workers
- Netflix’s Dark Finally Revealed the Origin of the Time Loops, and My Head Is Still Spinning
- ‘Vanderpump Rules’ Star James Kennedy Marks 1 ‘Beautiful’ Year of Sobriety
- Scott Disick and Sofia Richie Spend 4th of July Together Months After Split
- Kanye West Tweets That He’s Running For President in 2020
- Kanye West Announces He’s Running for President