TikTok’s Charli D’Amelio, Chase Hudson Split After 5 MonthsLatest News
The pair, who were first linked in December 2019, announced their split on their separate Instagram Stories on Monday, April 13.
“Since you guys have watched mine and Chase’s relationship from the start, I decided I needed to tell you all that we are no longer together,” D’Amelio, 15, wrote on her Instagram Story. “It hurts me to say this, but we’ve decided that this is what’s best for both of us.”
The Connecticut native, who is famous for her viral dance videos, explained that the duo are “still close friends” admitting that she “would not change that for anything.”
“I truly have so much love for Chase and wish him nothing but the best for him,” the social media personality, who has more than 14 million Instagram followers, added. “It makes me happy to see all of the great things he has going for him.”
She concluded: “I wanted to take the time to process it for myself. Breakups are tough for anyone, so I’d really rather not talk about it anymore.”
For his part, Hudson, 17, who is better known to his followers as Lil Huddy, promised to continue to support his ex.
“Charli is such an amazing person and I am so beyond grateful and blessed to have spent the time I spent with her,” the California native wrote on his Instagram Story on Monday. “We will always be friends and she will always hold a special place in my heart for the rest of my life.”
He added: “We are sorry it’s taken so long to come forward, but this was something we wanted to process privately first.”
Hudson, who has more than seven million followers on Instagram, was first seen with D’Amelio ahead of the holidays in December.
The former flames shared their first photos together on December 21. At the time, Hudson captioned two pictures of himself embracing D’Amelio in front of a rose-filled backdrop and captioned the images with a heart emoji.
A week prior, D’Amelio shared two photos of herself and Hudson hugging at L.A. Live’s ice skating rink in Los Angeles. “Best friend things,” she wrote at the time.
Listen on Spotify to Us Weekly’s Hot Hollywood as each week the editors of Us break down the hottest entertainment news stories!
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Naya Rivera’s Ex Ryan Dorsey Speaks About Grief, Their Son and Her Sister
- Andrew Rannells and Tuc Watkins Are the Cutest Couple Both Onscreen and IRL
- Naya Rivera’s Sister Spotted Helping the Late Actress’ Ex Ryan Dorsey Move
- Why Taylor Swift Fans Are Flooding Jake Gyllenhaal’s Instagram Comments
- I’m Fully Sobbing Over Jeannie Mai’s Up Performance From DWTS’s Disney Night
- 8 Revelations From Mariah Carey’s Memoir: Exes, Affair and Secret Album
- Going For the Mirrorball Trophy: Here’s Who Is Still in the Competition on DWTS
- Cheryl Burke Is 2 Years Sober: It Was a Decision ‘I Made for Myself’
- Lance Bass: I’ve Spoken to Jamie Lynn Spears About Britney’s Legal Drama
- Jen Harley Calls Out Ronnie Ortiz-Magro for Moving ‘Away From His Daughter’