Tom Schwartz Announces Tom Tom Closure Amid Coronavirus ScareLatest News
“Gonna miss you guys,” Schwartz, 37, wrote via Instagram on Monday, March 16. “We’ll be back in a jif (hopefully).”
The Vanderpump Rules star revealed that the West Hollywood eatery would be shut down in accordance with advice from authorities amid the virus threat.
“It saddens us to have to do this, but with the advisement of the government and local authorities, we have closed our restaurants until further notice,” he said in a statement posted on his personal Instagram page. “These are scary times right now, but nothing is more important than the health and safety of our employees and guests.”
The Minnesota native encouraged fans and followers to “social distance themselves” so that the community can prevent the spread of COVID-19.
“We hope everyone does their utmost to fight this. Together we will get through this and come out stronger on the other side,” the statement read. “Keep following us for updates and we hope we can welcome you back again soon. Stay safe. Much Love, TomTom.”
Authorities in several states have mandated the closure of restaurants and bars or restricted them to take-out orders only. Concerts, musical festivals and major sporting events have also been put on hold in order to slow down the spread of the illness, which has infected more than 182,000 people worldwide and killed more than 7,100.
“The best secret of Tom Tom is that its food is amazing,” Sandoval, 36, told Us on Thursday, March 12. “It’s spectacular.”
Schwartz explained that his ideal spot to hang out in at the L.A. hot spot is the garden patio, which he described as “warm and romantic but not pretentious.”
“We’ve been here 10 years and at one point this was just a dream and now it’s a reality,” he added.
Listen on Spotify to Watch With Us to hear more about your favorite shows and for the latest TV news!
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Who’s Ready For Another Wild Ride? Dwayne Johnson Confirms Hobbs and Shaw Sequel
- Ben Higgins: Why Jess and I Can Only Get Married During a ‘Select Few Months’
- Billie Eilish Soothes Puppies to Sleep While Singing “Everything I Wanted” at Home
- Michelle Money Gives Update on Her Daughter Following Skateboard Accident
- Ben Higgins Opens Up About Engagement to Jess Clarke: ‘Let’s Celebrate’
- Lily James and Matt Smith Spotted Together After Split Rumors: Pics
- The Schitt’s Creek Cast Is a Big, Happy Family in Real Life, and We Love to See It
- Prince Charles ‘Out of Self-Isolation’ 1 Week After Coronavirus Diagnosis
- John Krasinski Wants to Share Good News With the World, So He Reached Out to Steve Carell
- Meghan King Edmonds, Husband Jim Arguing Over Kids After His Coronavirus Test