Travis Scott Appears to Respond to Kylie Jenner’s ‘Last Thirst Trap’ PicsLatest News
The Keeping Up With the Kardashians star, 22, shared two black-and-white photos on Instagram on Sunday, December 29, that showed her posing in bed in a lacy bra and undies.
“Just didn’t feel right going into 2020 without one last thirst trap,” she captioned the pics taken by her pal Victoria Villarroel.
Shortly after the makeup maven posted the shots, the “Highest in the Room” rapper, 27, shared one word on his Instagram Stories: “Lol.”
His reaction came two days after Jenner helped promote his new album, Jackboys. On Friday, December 27, she took to her Instagram Stories to share a screenshot of the new music. “STORMIS DAD,” she captioned the post, referencing the former couple’s 22-month-old daughter, Stormi Webster.
Fans speculated online that the song “Gatti” from the seven-track compilation may be about Scott’s ex.
“Duck away, she wanna lay up and hibernate (Yeah) / I took a chance, it’s a lot to take,” he raps. “I took a right, ended up right away (Straight up).”
Us Weekly confirmed on October 1 that the Grammy nominee and the billionaire businesswoman had called it quits after more than two years together.
A source told Us at the time that Jenner and Scott had agreed to share 50/50 custody of their daughter.
“Travis and I are on great terms and our main focus right now is Stormi,” the reality TV star tweeted shortly after their split. “Our friendship and our daughter is priority.”
The pair have maintained an amicable relationship in the months since, taking Stormi to a pumpkin patch for Halloween and spending time together over Thanksgiving.
“It’s not been awkward between Kylie and Travis at all,” a source told Us exclusively at the end of October. “There’s no animosity, no ill will or any negative feelings at all right now. They are both putting aside any romantic differences to be the best parents in the world for their daughter. Kylie has followed in the same footsteps as her sisters Khloé and Kourtney [Kardashian] in that respect.”
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Ben Affleck and Matt Damon Were Worried About Tom Brady Leaving Patriots
- Lana Condor and Boyfriend Anthony De La Torre Live Out a Rom-Com in “Raining in London” Video
- Cindy Crawford, Rande Gerber Are ‘Beside Themselves’ Over Son Presley
- The Weeknd’s “After Hours” Song Will Make You Dance and Cry at the Same Time
- Jenna Dewan and Steve Kazee Are Engaged! See the Ring
- Prince Harry Smiles as He Grabs Sandwiches, Adjusts to New Life in Canada
- NASCAR’s Ryan Newman ‘Awake, Speaking’ After Daytona 500 Collision
- Finn Wolfhard’s General Coolness Is a Real Vibe in 2020
- BiP’s Kristian Haggerty Gushes Over ‘Amazing’ New GF Taylor Blake
- The Bachelor: A Complete Rundown of All the Drama Surrounding Victoria Fuller