Travis Scott Appears to Respond to Kylie Jenner’s ‘Last Thirst Trap’ PicsLatest News
The Keeping Up With the Kardashians star, 22, shared two black-and-white photos on Instagram on Sunday, December 29, that showed her posing in bed in a lacy bra and undies.
“Just didn’t feel right going into 2020 without one last thirst trap,” she captioned the pics taken by her pal Victoria Villarroel.
Shortly after the makeup maven posted the shots, the “Highest in the Room” rapper, 27, shared one word on his Instagram Stories: “Lol.”
His reaction came two days after Jenner helped promote his new album, Jackboys. On Friday, December 27, she took to her Instagram Stories to share a screenshot of the new music. “STORMIS DAD,” she captioned the post, referencing the former couple’s 22-month-old daughter, Stormi Webster.
Fans speculated online that the song “Gatti” from the seven-track compilation may be about Scott’s ex.
“Duck away, she wanna lay up and hibernate (Yeah) / I took a chance, it’s a lot to take,” he raps. “I took a right, ended up right away (Straight up).”
Us Weekly confirmed on October 1 that the Grammy nominee and the billionaire businesswoman had called it quits after more than two years together.
A source told Us at the time that Jenner and Scott had agreed to share 50/50 custody of their daughter.
“Travis and I are on great terms and our main focus right now is Stormi,” the reality TV star tweeted shortly after their split. “Our friendship and our daughter is priority.”
The pair have maintained an amicable relationship in the months since, taking Stormi to a pumpkin patch for Halloween and spending time together over Thanksgiving.
“It’s not been awkward between Kylie and Travis at all,” a source told Us exclusively at the end of October. “There’s no animosity, no ill will or any negative feelings at all right now. They are both putting aside any romantic differences to be the best parents in the world for their daughter. Kylie has followed in the same footsteps as her sisters Khloé and Kourtney [Kardashian] in that respect.”
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Ellen DeGeneres Faces Backlash for Comparing Quarantine to ‘Being in Jail’
- No, You Aren’t the Only One Still Sobbing Over the Schitt’s Creek Finale and Documentary
- Meryl Streep’s Daughter Grace Gummer Split From Husband 42 Days After Wedding
- Jennifer Aniston and John Mayer Are Still Friends Over 10 Years After Split
- Queen Elizabeth II Honors Healthcare Workers Helping to Fight Coronavirus
- Please Enjoy Catherine O’Hara Snapping in and Out of Character as Moira Rose For 36 Minutes
- Peter Weber Breaks His Silence on Those Kelley Flanagan Rumors
- Lady Gaga and Jimmy Fallon’s Compassion Convo Is a Must-See: “Kindness Is Totally Free”
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle to Launch Wellbeing Website, Nonprofit
- Tiger King’s Dillon Passage Says New Episode Is ‘Kind of Like a Reunion’