Twitter Is Practically Ready to Give Cheer’s Coach Monica a Nobel Peace PrizeLatest News
There are a lot of things we love about Netflix’s Cheer, but coach Monica Aldama has to be at the very top of the pyramid. The coach of the Navarro College cheer team, whose ups and downs we get to follow throughout the docuseries, is already a viral sensation for her tough, fearless approach that has turned the squad from a small Texas college into a national powerhouse. And honestly? We’re a little afraid of her, and we also totally want to be her at the same time. We’re definitely not alone in wishing Monica would come whip our lives into shape the way she presides over her squad – keep reading for some of the best reactions Twitter has to offer!
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Hayden Panettiere Breaks Her Silence After Boyfriend Is Arrested Again
- 10 Revelations About Divorce, Gabrielle Union and More in Dwyane Wade’s Doc
- Loved Every Dramatic Minute of The Circle? Here’s What to Dive Into Next
- Are Southern Charm’s Kathryn Dennis and Ex Thomas Ravenel Back On?
- Sad News, Riverdale Fans: Skeet Ulrich and Marisol Nichols Are Leaving the Show
- Channing Tatum, Jessie J Have Playdate With His Daughter Everly
- Buzzzz-o-Meter: Stars Are Buzzing About This Wellness Brand for Dogs
- Khloe Kardashian Says Ex Tristan Thompson Is ‘a Great Person’
- Accio Credit Card! These Harry Potter Gifts Are Worth All Our Galleons
- Meghan Trainor’s Dad Injured After Being Struck By Car