Tyler Cameron, Gigi Hadid Buy Wine in Upstate NY During First VacationLatest News
Hadid went full-on athleisure in a long-sleeve graphic tee, yellow bike shorts and white sneakers. Cameron, for his part, sported a black, long-sleeve shirt, printed shorts and blue tennis shoes. The duo were accompanied by a female friend in similar attire.
The twosome attempted to keep a low profile as they headed out of town together, but they were spotted at a Starbucks in upstate New York on Thursday, August 15. They dressed casually and purchased a few iced coffees.
Cameron and Hadid sparked dating rumors when they followed each other on Instagram in July. Despite the fact that Bachelorette Hannah Brown broke up with him during the season 15 finale later that month, fans were optimistic the exes would rekindle the flame. Brown asked him on a date during the live Bachelorette finale after breaking up with fiancé Jed Wyatt and Us Weekly broke the news that the ABC stars hung out at her Los Angeles-area home on August 1, and he even spent the night.
Days later, the general contractor went on a date with the Victoria’s Secret model at Dumbo House in Brooklyn. Not only did he visit Hadid’s apartment afterward, but he also spent time with her again the following evening. “Tyler and Gigi looked flirty the entire night and they were clearly focused on one another,” a source told Us of their August 5 outing at Frames Bowling Lounge.
Before traveling upstate, the rumored couple left her apartment separately on Monday, August 12. They later went to Justin Theroux’s new bar, Ray’s, in the city with her friends Cussy Smoller and Kendall Visser on Tuesday, August 13.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Chrissy Teigen Donates $200,000 to Pay for George Floyd Protesters’ Bail
- Dennis Rodman and Carmen Electra Were an Iconic ’90s Couple, but Their Marriage Didn’t Last
- Julianne Hough Talks ‘Change’ in Kinrgy Class After Brooks Laich Split
- A Tap on the Shoulder From Julia Roberts Is All It Took For James Marsden to Land Hairspray
- Lionel and Nicole Richie Were ‘Weary’ About Sofia’s Romance With Scott Disick
- A Look at Chrishell Stause’s Relationship History: From Matthew Morrison to Justin Hartley
- What Went Wrong? Julianne Hough and Brooks’ Split Was ‘a Long Time Coming’
- Bachelor Nation Reacts to Colton Underwood, Cassie Randolph Split
- The Kardashian-Jenner Family’s Drama-Filled History With ‘Forbes’: A Timeline
- 10 LGBTQ+ Films For Every Mood to Watch During Pride Month