Ungodly Hour Is the Album of the Summer, and These Are the 6 Best TracksLatest News
Sisters Chloe and Halle Bailey are two of the most talented artists in the R&B game right now. Beyoncé’s prodigies, who happen to be two of the stars of Grown-ish, are already two-time Grammy nominees. With the June 12 release of their second studio album Ungodly Hour, Chloe x Halle proved for what seems like the millionth time that they are absolutely golden.
Producing tracks in a home studio by themselves, Chloe x Halle have created their most authentic and intimate album yet. The songs all celebrate being a young woman today, and they drip with honesty and confidence. It’s all framed around the “Ungodly Hour” of life in which someone is just emerging into their adulthood. The range on this album is something to marvel at as well. There are tracks that make you want to cry alone in your room and tracks that deserve to be blasted through six-foot-tall speakers in a crowded dance club. Here are six of the greatest.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- David Trying on Moira’s Wigs Is the Best Schitt’s Creek Moment That Didn’t Actually Air on TV
- Think Enola Holmes’s Louis Partridge Is Adorable? Check Out These Facts About Him
- Ant Anstead Posts ‘Old Skool’ Pic Wearing Wedding Ring After Christina Anstead Split
- Rebel Wilson and Jacob Busch Began Dating Before Pandemic: It’s ‘Serious’
- Yikes! Scheana Shay Says She Wasn’t Invited to Lala Kent’s Gender Reveal
- Demi Lovato Wears ‘Dogs Over People’ Shirt, Ditches Ring After Max Split
- Meghan Markle Made a Surprise Appearance on America’s Got Talent For This Sweet Reason
- Surprise! Billie Lourd Just Welcomed a Baby Boy With Fiancé Austen Rydell
- Demi Lovato and Max Ehrich Split: What Went Wrong?
- Rebel Wilson and Rumored Beau Jacob Busch Make Red Carpet Debut