Vanderpump Rules’ Kristen Doute Says Jax Taylor Blocked Her on Social MediaLatest News
Referring to media reports “saying that Jax unfollowed some of us because of something regarding his wedding,” Doute, 36, tweeted that she wanted to “clear the air.”
“Jax did not unfollow me, Jax blocked me. Why? NO CLUE,” she wrote, before referencing his wife, Brittany Cartwright. “But I promise you it has nothing to do with beautiful Britt or their wedding.”
As Us Weekly previously reported, the SUR bartender, 40, stopped following his costars Doute, Ariana Madix and Tom Sandoval earlier this week. It was unclear at the time who stopped following each other first or if the castmates had blocked each other on the photo-sharing service.
As fans of the Bravo show know, Sandoval and his TomTom partner Tom Schwartz shared the role of best man at Taylor and Cartwright’s wedding in Kentucky at the end of June, while Madix, Doute, Scheana Shay, Lala Kent and Stassi Schroeder served as bridesmaids, and Katie Maloney was matron of honor.
Taylor is not the only person Doute appears to be having problems with — she is seemingly also on the outs with Schroeder and Maloney. After the T-shirt designer was noticeably absent from the Next Level Basic author’s engagement party to Beau Clark in July, Schroeder’s mom, Dayna Schroeder, confirmed the pair had fallen out.
When asked by a fan about Doute’s no-show at the party at Lisa Vanderpump’s Villa Rosa, Dayna replied that she didn’t know all the particulars but wasn’t worried because “it’s like Lion King and the circle of life. ….each one of these girls will grow, change and come back to their original strong friendship bond that they’ve always had. Somethings just take time.”
Vanderpump Rules, which is expected to return to Bravo later this year, wrapped filming of the new season with a finale party at TomTom on August 12. Doute attended the celebration but shared a cryptic quote about changes.
Vanderpump told Us in July that there is plenty of drama coming in season 8.
“A lot of really strong dynamics of how things change and how they’ve grown up. You see them advancing,” the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills alum, 58, told Us. “One step forward, two steps back. It’s a great season, as always it’s gonna be a long season because there’s a lot of content and complicated dynamics.”
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Pamela Anderson’s Dating History: From Tommy Lee to Jon Peters
- Here Are All the Winners of the 2020 SAG Awards!
- Kendall Jenner and Ex Ben Simmons Spend Weekend Together in NYC
- Brad Pitt Jokes About Tinder, Feet, and Getting High in Hilarious SAG Awards Speech
- Queen Considered Taking Duke, Duchess Titles From Harry and Meghan: Report
- Meghan Markle Smiles With Archie and Dogs as Harry Flies to Canada
- Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston: The Way They Were
- Adjust Your DVR: Grey’s Anatomy Is Moving Back to Its Original Time in January
- Jennifer Aniston Was ‘Overwhelmed’ After SAG Win, Brad Pitt Run-In
- Prince Harry Speaks For the First Time on Royal Split: “There Really Was No Other Option”