Victoria Beckham ‘Could Not Be Happier’ That Son Brooklyn, Nicola Peltz Are EngagedLatest News
“The MOST exciting news!! We could not be happier that @brooklynbeckham and @nicolaannepeltz are getting married! Wishing you so much love and a lifetime of happiness We all love you both so much x,” she wrote via Instagram alongside a photo of the couple on Saturday, July 11.
In the photo, which Brooklyn, 21, and Peltz, 25, also posted earlier on Saturday, the newly engaged duo are holding each other close and looking into one another’s eyes.
“i love you so so much victoria i’m the luckiest girl,” Peltz commented on her future mother-in-law’s post.
The British model revealed via Instagram on Saturday that he asked Peltz to marry him last month. “Two weeks ago I asked my soulmate to marry me and she said yes xx I am the luckiest man in the world. I promise to be the best husband and the best daddy one day I love you baby xx,” he wrote.
For her part, the Bates Motel actress gushed about being the luckiest girl in the world. “I can’t wait to spend the rest of my life by your side. your love is the most precious gift. I love you so so much baby and thank you harper for this pic,” she wrote, referencing Brooklyn’s little sister, who turned 9 on Friday, July 10.
The couple were first romantically linked in October 2019 when they were spotted together at a Halloween party according to the Daily Mail. Just a few months later, they confirmed their relationship by becoming Instagram official in January.
Beckham shared a series of photos of his then-girlfriend on January 1, with a heart emoji as the caption. Peltz, for her part, posted a mirror photo of herself wearing a bra and Beckham standing in front of her on January 2. She captioned the image with a black heart emoji.
Since going public with their romance, the Back Roads actress has called Brooklyn her “soulmate” and revealed “u have my heart,” via Instagram.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Ciara and Son Future Channeled Cardi B and Offset For Halloween, and the Resemblance Is Uncanny
- Mindy Kaling Dresses Up for Halloween as ‘Little Fires Everywhere’ Characters
- Tobey Maguire’s Estranged Wife Jennifer Meyer Files for Divorce
- The Craft: Legacy Features a Cameo That Leaves Us With a Lot of Questions
- Jeff Bridges Says Lymphoma Diagnosis Has Made Him ‘Appreciate Mortality’
- As an Early Holiday Gift, the Jonas Brothers Just Released a Christmas Song All About Family
- Kendall Jenner Invited Devin Booker to Kim Kardashian’s Birthday Trip
- Scarlett Johansson’s Dating History: Colin Jost, Ryan Reynolds, More
- Teen Mom 2’s Kailyn Lowry Arrested for Allegedly Punching Ex Chris Lopez
- Scarlett Johansson and Colin Jost Officially Tie the Knot: “Jost Married”