Watch Chrissy Teigen and John Legend Roast Each Other Mercilessly During a Lie Detector TestLatest News
You probably don’t need to strap Chrissy Teigen and John Legend to a polygraph test to get the honest truth – just tweet at them, and they’ll say what’s on their minds. Regardless, Vanity Fair asked their December cover stars to take the plunge and interview each other for a lie detector test. The outlet released their funny video on Nov. 4 and it’s just as ruthless as you might expect from a couple who love to troll each other.
With their spouse in the hot seat, Chrissy and John took the opportunity to ask the hard questions: “Have you ever cheated on me?” “Is our relationship just for publicity so you can get more Twitter followers?” “Would you ever have married me without a prenup?” “Do you get mad I wear robes so often?” Watch the full video above to see their hilarious answers, no holds barred. Hey, there’s a reason why Luna and Miles’s parents consider themselves “relationship goals” and we do too.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Is Rob Kardashian Dating Model Aileen Gisselle?
- Michelle Obama Shared a Sweet Birthday Message to Her “Favorite Guy,” Barack
- Celebrities React to Ellen DeGeneres Allegations
- How Lifetime’s Surviving Jeffrey Epstein Will Cover Ghislaine Maxwell’s Recent Arrest
- John Paul Jones Is ‘Really Happy’ for Tayshia Adams Amid ‘Bachelorette’ News
- RHOA’s Peter Thomas Says He Got Coronavirus From Taking Selfies With Fans
- Ellen Has ‘Enough Money to Never Work Again’ If She Wants to Exit Show
- Yara Shahidi Discusses the Value of Black Joy and “Handing Over the Mic” to Empower Others
- Frank Ocean’s Brother Ryan Breaux Dead at 18 After Car Accident
- Beyoncé Just Dropped the Deluxe Edition of The Gift, and BRB, We’ve Got Some Listening to Do