Watch Jenna Ortega Barely Keep Jennifer Garner From Losing Her Sh*t on a Roller CoasterLatest News
Jennifer Garner and Jenna Ortega are putting in a lot of hard work on the set of their new movie, Yes Day – and by hard work, I mean they’re going to Six Flags Magic Mountain. While that might sound like pure fun and games, it was a genuine challenge for Jennifer, who is a self-proclaimed roller coaster hater. On Wednesday, the 47-year-old actress shared a behind-the-scenes clip with her onscreen daughter, Jenna, and it brought tears to my eyes from laughing so hard.
“@jennaortega and @julianlerner have ice in their veins. Thank you for looking after me,” Jennifer captioned the video, which includes her own funny commentary. “I can still feel this death grip,” Jenna added. Seems like once you take an adventure like this, you’re bonded for life. Check out the video below to see Jenna keep Jennifer from falling apart through all the twists and turns.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- ‘Modern Family’ Showrunner Explains Decision Behind Major Death
- Oliver Queen Did Not Fail This City – Fans Say Farewell to the Arrowverse’s Founding Hero
- Steamy! Cody Simpson Shares Photo of Miley Cyrus in Bathtub
- Jonathan Scott’s Sweet Birthday Message for Zooey Deschanel
- Twitter Is Practically Ready to Give Cheer’s Coach Monica a Nobel Peace Prize
- Dog the Bounty Hunter Admits to Financial Trouble After Wife’s Death
- Stars Who Have Tried Online Dating!
- The Jonas Brothers’ Wives Are the True Stars of Their New Rom-Com Inspired Music Video
- Joe Giudice: There’s ‘No Competition’ With Teresa for Daughters’ Love
- Jennifer Aniston, Courteney Cox, and Lisa Kudrow Reunited For a Girls’ Night Out