Watch Jenna Ortega Barely Keep Jennifer Garner From Losing Her Sh*t on a Roller CoasterLatest News
Jennifer Garner and Jenna Ortega are putting in a lot of hard work on the set of their new movie, Yes Day – and by hard work, I mean they’re going to Six Flags Magic Mountain. While that might sound like pure fun and games, it was a genuine challenge for Jennifer, who is a self-proclaimed roller coaster hater. On Wednesday, the 47-year-old actress shared a behind-the-scenes clip with her onscreen daughter, Jenna, and it brought tears to my eyes from laughing so hard.
“@jennaortega and @julianlerner have ice in their veins. Thank you for looking after me,” Jennifer captioned the video, which includes her own funny commentary. “I can still feel this death grip,” Jenna added. Seems like once you take an adventure like this, you’re bonded for life. Check out the video below to see Jenna keep Jennifer from falling apart through all the twists and turns.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Stars Arrested While Protesting: Photos
- Naya Rivera’s Family Speaks Out After Her Death
- Naya Rivera’s 15 Most Iconic Glee Performances That Clinched Her Superstar Legacy
- Melissa Etheridge Reveals How She’s ‘Healing’ 2 Months After Son’s Death
- Armie Hammer Ditches Wedding Ring as Elizabeth Chambers Files for Divorce
- A Binge-Watcher’s Guide to Every One of the Best Summer Movies on Netflix
- Tia Mowry, Ne-Yo and More Stars Pay Tribute to Naya Rivera
- Please Enjoy This Very Fascinating Behind-the-Scenes Video About the Making of Floor Is Lava
- ‘Glee’ Cast Reacts to Naya Rivera’s Death
- Demi Moore Reacts to Viral Tweet About Her Bizarre Bathroom Decor