Watching Hugh Jackman and Jimmy Fallon Make Challah Over Video Call Soothes My Baking SoulLatest News
For me, more time at home translates to more time baking. I’m often on the lookout for recipes to try, and I get excited when I see celebrities sharing their favorite meals or desserts. That’s why I immediately clicked when I saw Hugh Jackman made a virtual appearance on The Tonight Show to coach Jimmy Fallon through his challah loaf. I haven’t made challah before, but I feel a little more prepared after a few pointers from Hugh.
In true “work-from-home” fashion, Hugh and Jimmy get sweetly interrupted through their interview by family members. Hugh’s wife, Deb, makes a cameo at the beginning to talk about their wedding anniversary and her missed connection to Mick Jagger, and Jimmy’s 5-year-old daughter, Franny, later crashes their baking for a little camera time. Watch the clip above to see how the process goes down. Hugh clearly has a deep appreciation for bread after avoiding it for 17 years while playing Wolverine.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Look Back at Angelina Jolie’s Sexiest, Most Scintillating Pictures Through the Years
- Lea Michele Accused of Making ‘Ragtime’ Understudy ‘Cry Every Night’
- SNL’s Chris Redd Launched a COVID-19 Relief Fund to Help Raise $250,000 for BLM Protesters
- Jim Edmonds Is Going to Be a Grandpa: I’m ‘Feeling Very Grateful’
- ‘Modern Family’ Star Fred Willard’s Cause of Death Revealed
- Samantha Marie Ware Seemingly Responds to Lea Michele’s Apology: ‘Perceived?’
- Ben Affleck and Ana de Armas March in Black Lives Matter Protest
- Warner Bros. Offers a Powerful Lesson in Systemic Racism With Free Just Mercy Rentals
- Keke Palmer Asks National Guard to Join Protesters: “March Beside Us, Protect Us!”
- RHOBH’s Erika Jayne Defends Her Police Officer Son From Haters