Watching Hugh Jackman and Jimmy Fallon Make Challah Over Video Call Soothes My Baking SoulLatest News
For me, more time at home translates to more time baking. I’m often on the lookout for recipes to try, and I get excited when I see celebrities sharing their favorite meals or desserts. That’s why I immediately clicked when I saw Hugh Jackman made a virtual appearance on The Tonight Show to coach Jimmy Fallon through his challah loaf. I haven’t made challah before, but I feel a little more prepared after a few pointers from Hugh.
In true “work-from-home” fashion, Hugh and Jimmy get sweetly interrupted through their interview by family members. Hugh’s wife, Deb, makes a cameo at the beginning to talk about their wedding anniversary and her missed connection to Mick Jagger, and Jimmy’s 5-year-old daughter, Franny, later crashes their baking for a little camera time. Watch the clip above to see how the process goes down. Hugh clearly has a deep appreciation for bread after avoiding it for 17 years while playing Wolverine.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- 8 Revelations From Mariah Carey’s Memoir: Exes, Affair and Secret Album
- Going For the Mirrorball Trophy: Here’s Who Is Still in the Competition on DWTS
- Cheryl Burke Is 2 Years Sober: It Was a Decision ‘I Made for Myself’
- Lance Bass: I’ve Spoken to Jamie Lynn Spears About Britney’s Legal Drama
- Jen Harley Calls Out Ronnie Ortiz-Magro for Moving ‘Away From His Daughter’
- The Vow: Barbara Bouchey and Keith Raniere Dated For Nearly a Decade Before She Fled NXIVM
- Stars Go Nude on Twitter and Instagram
- Jordyn Woods: ‘Everything in My Life Changed’ After Tristan Cheating Scandal
- Watch the Secret Society of Second-Born Royals Cast Hilariously Quiz Each Other on Disney Movies
- Gwyneth Paltrow Poses Nude on Her 48th B-Day and Daughter Apple Is Not Happy