Watching Sam Claflin Spot a UK or US Accent Has Us Falling in Love All Over AgainLatest News
As someone who’s lived in both the UK and the US by proxy (I’m from Canada), I thought I could easily spot a genuine British or American accent – but did James Corden prove me wrong.
On The Late Late Show, Corden invited American Beth Behrs (Two Broke Girls) and British Sam Claflin (The Hunger Games) to spot the difference between a native Brit and a true American. With five actors standing before them, Behrs and Claflin first guessed the difference based on looks alone. They quickly used indicators like if someone looked posh (Brit) versus if they had strong sneaker game (American). Then, they asked each actor to speak a few lines in either a British or American accent and judged, by how authentic sounding each person’s accent was, if they were from the UK or USA – and boy, were they, and we, absolutely fooled.
Before we give too much away, watch the video yourself because you’ll be so stunned at how good these are. We’re still in shock about number four.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Channing Tatum, Jessie J Have Playdate With His Daughter Everly
- Buzzzz-o-Meter: Stars Are Buzzing About This Wellness Brand for Dogs
- Khloe Kardashian Says Ex Tristan Thompson Is ‘a Great Person’
- Accio Credit Card! These Harry Potter Gifts Are Worth All Our Galleons
- Meghan Trainor’s Dad Injured After Being Struck By Car
- Obsessed With That Viral Subway Singer? Watch the Rest of Her Incredible Music Covers
- Diddy Undergoes 4th Surgery in 2 Years: ‘Pray for Ya Boy’
- Maggie Q: 25 Things You Don’t Know About Me!
- If You’re Into The Witcher, You Need to Watch These 15 Other Shows ASAP
- Shawn Mendes Reveals He’s Working on Another Album