Watching Sam Claflin Spot a UK or US Accent Has Us Falling in Love All Over AgainLatest News
As someone who’s lived in both the UK and the US by proxy (I’m from Canada), I thought I could easily spot a genuine British or American accent – but did James Corden prove me wrong.
On The Late Late Show, Corden invited American Beth Behrs (Two Broke Girls) and British Sam Claflin (The Hunger Games) to spot the difference between a native Brit and a true American. With five actors standing before them, Behrs and Claflin first guessed the difference based on looks alone. They quickly used indicators like if someone looked posh (Brit) versus if they had strong sneaker game (American). Then, they asked each actor to speak a few lines in either a British or American accent and judged, by how authentic sounding each person’s accent was, if they were from the UK or USA – and boy, were they, and we, absolutely fooled.
Before we give too much away, watch the video yourself because you’ll be so stunned at how good these are. We’re still in shock about number four.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- These 20 New Romance Books Will Turn Up the Heat on Your Summer
- Meghan McCain Slams Kanye West After He Announces He’s Running for President
- Mandy Moore Says Ex Ryan Adams Should Have Apologized ‘Privately’
- Just an Appreciation Post of Insecure’s Alexander Hodge Looking Like a Whole Snack
- Nick Cordero Dead at 41: Broadway Star Dies After Coronavirus Complications
- Duchess Kate Laughs With Prince William as They Meet With Hospital Workers
- Netflix’s Dark Finally Revealed the Origin of the Time Loops, and My Head Is Still Spinning
- ‘Vanderpump Rules’ Star James Kennedy Marks 1 ‘Beautiful’ Year of Sobriety
- Scott Disick and Sofia Richie Spend 4th of July Together Months After Split
- Kanye West Tweets That He’s Running For President in 2020