Watching Sam Claflin Spot a UK or US Accent Has Us Falling in Love All Over AgainLatest News
As someone who’s lived in both the UK and the US by proxy (I’m from Canada), I thought I could easily spot a genuine British or American accent – but did James Corden prove me wrong.
On The Late Late Show, Corden invited American Beth Behrs (Two Broke Girls) and British Sam Claflin (The Hunger Games) to spot the difference between a native Brit and a true American. With five actors standing before them, Behrs and Claflin first guessed the difference based on looks alone. They quickly used indicators like if someone looked posh (Brit) versus if they had strong sneaker game (American). Then, they asked each actor to speak a few lines in either a British or American accent and judged, by how authentic sounding each person’s accent was, if they were from the UK or USA – and boy, were they, and we, absolutely fooled.
Before we give too much away, watch the video yourself because you’ll be so stunned at how good these are. We’re still in shock about number four.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Corinne Olympios and Boyfriend Jon Yunger Split After 1 Year of Dating
- Ian Somerhalder Read Steamy Vampire Diaries Fan Fiction, and I’m Blushing at My Screen
- Ryan Reynolds Shows What Happens When “Peloton Wife” Gets Off the Bike and Hits the Bar
- Justin Timberlake Wears Wedding Ring in 1st Sighting Since Apology
- Cassadee Pope and More ‘Voice’ Alum on Gwen and Blake’s Possible Engagement
- Laura Dern: People ‘Really Worried’ After Ellen DeGeneres’ Coming-Out Episode
- Maggie Smith Wasn’t Satisfied Working on ‘Harry Potter’ and ‘Downton Abbey’
- 5 Lucky Ladies Who’ve Been Romanced by Charlie Puth
- 2019’s Hottest Rap Videos Are Seriously Sexy (and Absolutely NSFW)
- Will Smith Reacts to ‘Aladdin’ Costar’s Lack of Auditions Since Disney Film