We Have Nickelodeon to Thank For Giving These Celebrities Their StartsLatest News
Don’t you love when you absolutely forget how your favorite stars’ careers got started? Like, excuse me, but we did not remember that Zendaya was on Nickelodeon because all we can see is Rue on Euphoria when we picture the star. But she and others were on the TV shows that shaped your perception of friendships, school, and beyond. Those stars are now living totally different lives, but you might still be watching them in other shows and movies. It really makes you wonder (and worry) where the time has gone. But let’s think of it in a positive way, because who doesn’t love a little nostalgia? It’ll put you in the mood to snack on a Go-Gurt and Fun Dip (which we fully encourage as well).
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Aaron Rodgers Questions God During Religious Chat With Danica Patrick
- Kendall Jenner and Ben Simmons Show PDA While Grocery Shopping
- The Jonas Brothers Try to Write a Love Song After Going Day Drinking With Seth Meyers
- How Meghan Markle Is Adjusting to Her New Life Amid the Royal Family Drama
- Vanessa Hudgens Spotted on Date With Lakers’ Kyle Kuzma After Austin Butler Split
- Uncovering the New “Her” Mystery on This Is Us: Who Is Kevin’s Fiancée in the Flash-Forward?
- Olympian Lolo Jones Says Being Honest About Her Virginity ‘Killed’ Her Dates
- Pamela Anderson’s Dating History: From Tommy Lee to Jon Peters
- Here Are All the Winners of the 2020 SAG Awards!
- Kendall Jenner and Ex Ben Simmons Spend Weekend Together in NYC