We Love That The Walking Dead Used a Classic ’80s Tune For That Big Escape PlanLatest News
Image Source: AMC
On The Walking Dead‘s season 10 finale Sunday, the key to the survivor community’s success comes in the form of a classic Talking Heads tune. In order to “Pied Piper” the horde of walkers under Beta and the Whisperers’ control, the community bands together to hook up a stereo on a wagon to lead the walkers off a cliff. Though things don’t ultimately go the group’s way, we are treated to hundreds of walkers moving slowly to the beat of “Burning Down the House” from 1983’s Speaking in Tongues. Even in the face of potential death, Luke is able to get his boogie on as he guards the wagon.
The upbeat song is certainly a departure from their dire circumstances, yet it’s also fitting – the world certainly feels like it’s burning. Sadly, their plan is foiled and Carol almost sacrifices herself for the good of the group. Luckily, Lydia is able to save her and we can still look back fondly on the tune. You can listen to the full song below.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Kendall Jenner Invited Devin Booker to Kim Kardashian’s Birthday Trip
- Teen Mom 2’s Kailyn Lowry Arrested for Allegedly Punching Ex Chris Lopez
- Scarlett Johansson and Colin Jost Officially Tie the Knot: “Jost Married”
- Deck the Halls! Celebrities’ Favorite Timeless Holiday Traditions
- Kelsea Ballerini Dressed as Elle Woods For Halloween, and Reese Witherspoon Is a Big Fan
- Channing Tatum and Jessie J: A Timeline of Their Relationship
- Jessie J Posts About ‘Unhealthy Love’ After Channing Tatum Split
- Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello’s Latest Pic May Just Be Their Cutest Yet
- Pregame Sarah Cooper’s Netflix Special by Watching Her Best Trump Impressions Here
- Dodgers’ Justin Turner Slammed for Celebrating After Positive COVID Test