Wedding Bells? Sam Asghari ‘Absolutely’ Wants to Marry Britney SpearsLatest News
“Absolutely,” Asghari, 25, told Entertainment Tonight Wednesday, September 4, when asked about the possibility of marriage with Spears, 37. “This is something that every couple should do. That’s the whole point of a relationship — we are a family.”
Asghari then pointed out that “if we do ever get married, everybody’s going to know.”
Though the couple aren’t necessarily saying “I do” anytime soon, the actor and personal trainer shared that the pair’s families have gotten close. “I have three sisters. We’ve hung out a lot of times,” he explained.
“We’ve been together for three years and my sisters love her, my family loves her,” he continued. “My mom lives in another country [but] when she was here, she met her.”
Spears and Asghari, who made their red carpet debut at July’s Once Upon a Time in Hollywood premiere, met three years earlier while shooting a music video for her 2016 hit, “Slumber Party.” When the Grammy winner reflected on the duo’s first meeting, she recalled how things got off to an awkward start.
“We were doing the scene where I was doing the walk scene through the hall to go through the door to go to the bedroom, and we were sitting there and waiting and waiting together for like 20 minutes at a time,” she said on CBS Radio’s Fast in the Morning With Nathan Fast in January 2017. “We were having to be literally stuck there together, so we were basically forced to talk to each other.”
On Wednesday, Asghari told ET that sparks began flying between the pair when they talked about Spears’ favorite food, sushi. “We connected, we talked. We talked about, ‘What do you like to eat? Sushi.’ … And then [exchanged] text messages and, next thing you know, a date. Just like a normal couple,” he said.
Asghari’s full interview with Entertainment Tonight will air Wednesday, September 4, and Monday, September 9 (check your local listings for airtime).
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Jesse Metcalfe and Jade Albany Spotted ‘Making Out’ at West Hollywood Pub
- The Jonas Brothers Reveal the Mastermind Behind Their Viral Kardashian-Inspired TikTok
- Channing Tatum and Jessie J Are Back Together 1 Month After Split News
- There’s No Better Way to Say “I Wolf You” Than With These You Valentine’s Day Cards
- Lena Waithe, Wife Alana Mayo Split 2 Months After Announcing Marriage
- Aaron Rodgers Questions God During Religious Chat With Danica Patrick
- Kendall Jenner and Ben Simmons Show PDA While Grocery Shopping
- The Jonas Brothers Try to Write a Love Song After Going Day Drinking With Seth Meyers
- How Meghan Markle Is Adjusting to Her New Life Amid the Royal Family Drama
- Vanessa Hudgens Spotted on Date With Lakers’ Kyle Kuzma After Austin Butler Split