Wells Adams Says Quarantine ‘Reconfirmed’ His Decision to Marry Sarah HylandLatest News
“If anything it’s, like, reconfirmed that I made a good decision,” Adams, 35, told Us Weekly exclusively on Friday, May 1, while promoting his upcoming stint on the new season of Worst Cooks in America. “I mean, it’s obviously been — this whole thing has been scary and anxiety-ridden just because you don’t know the future — but it’s been nice spending a lot of time with her.”
The former Bachelorette contestant added: “If this had never happened, I would have been working on a different project and then [Bachelor in] Paradise. I would have been gone for basically the entire summer. So, you got to silver-lining this thing or glass half-full. It’s been nice to get to spend a bunch of time with my fiancée.”
“If we can get through this then we should be getting married,” he explained to Us. “Weirdly enough, we quarantine really well together.”
The Bachelor in Paradise bartender and the Modern Family alum have “only been in one fight” while stuck together at their L.A. home, and it only happened because Hyland “stole the last piece of the puzzle.”
“It’s been probably easier than most, but we don’t have kids,” Adams admitted. “I think if you have kids then it sucks so hard.”
One interesting fact the “Your Favorite Thing” podcast cohost has learned about his love while being together 24/7 is that “she looks exactly the same” without getting her nails done or her hair being kept up.
“She’s beautiful both ways but, like, one’s much cheaper and much more fiscally responsible,” he joked about his bride-to-be’s low-maintenance quarantine style.
When it comes to when the lovebirds will tie the knot, the couple have yet to finalize the details. The COVID-19 postponements have not altered their future nuptials, because they hadn’t set a date, but it did stall the planning phase.
“We hadn’t even gotten to the point of planning anything really,” Adams said. “So it didn’t — I think it’s put a hold on us planning the wedding really.”
Adams revealed that there are dance lessons in his future when it comes to his big day. “I have been informed that we’re going to have to learn something,” he said, noting the couple’s dancer friend is “going to have to teach us some things” before the wedding.
Worst Cooks in America premieres on Food Network on Sunday, May 10, at 9 p.m. ET.
With reporting by Christina Garibaldi
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Jana Duggar’s Most Empowering Quotes About Being Single
- The I May Destroy You Soundtrack Has So Many Bangers, It’s Doubling as Our Summer Playlist
- Darius Rucker and Wife Beth Leonard Split After 20 Years of Marriage
- Naya Rivera’s Mom Prays, Joins Search at Lake Where ‘Glee’ Star Went Missing
- The Rumors Are True: The Umbrella Academy’s Emmy Raver-Lampman Has an Amazing Singing Voice
- Khloe Kardashian Says Ex Tristan Thompson Is a ‘Great Dad’ Amid Romance Rumors
- Victoria Beckham ‘Could Not Be Happier’ That Son Brooklyn, Nicola Peltz Are Engaged
- Jojo’s Acoustic “Think About You” Video Has Us Staring Longingly Out Windows Like It’s 2006
- Will Smith: I Didn’t Know If I’d Ever Talk to Jada After August Alsina Fling
- Evolved Love! Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith’s Relationship Timeline