We’re a Little Bit Obsessed With These Cute Pictures of Annie Murphy and Her HusbandLatest News
Annie Murphy stole our hearts as Alexis Rose on Schitt’s Creek, and once you see her real-life relationship with husband Menno Versteeg, you’ll love her even more. Annie tied the knot with the Canadian musician in 2011, and although they keep their marriage pretty low-key, we’re lucky enough to catch a few cute moments on Instagram.
From beautiful wedding throwbacks to silly selfies, these two keep us smiling with every photo they share. They’re also collaborators behind the scenes: did you know Menno helped Annie produce “A Little Bit Alexis”? We love that journey for them! Take a peek at a few of our favorite moments that Annie and Menno have shared. We’re more than a little bit obsessed!
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- David Trying on Moira’s Wigs Is the Best Schitt’s Creek Moment That Didn’t Actually Air on TV
- Think Enola Holmes’s Louis Partridge Is Adorable? Check Out These Facts About Him
- Ant Anstead Posts ‘Old Skool’ Pic Wearing Wedding Ring After Christina Anstead Split
- Rebel Wilson and Jacob Busch Began Dating Before Pandemic: It’s ‘Serious’
- Yikes! Scheana Shay Says She Wasn’t Invited to Lala Kent’s Gender Reveal
- Demi Lovato Wears ‘Dogs Over People’ Shirt, Ditches Ring After Max Split
- Meghan Markle Made a Surprise Appearance on America’s Got Talent For This Sweet Reason
- Surprise! Billie Lourd Just Welcomed a Baby Boy With Fiancé Austen Rydell
- Demi Lovato and Max Ehrich Split: What Went Wrong?
- Rebel Wilson and Rumored Beau Jacob Busch Make Red Carpet Debut