We’re Weeping Over This Sweet Video of Sandra Bullock and Her Daughter Surprising a NurseLatest News
Image Source: Facebook user Red Table Talk
Things got pretty emotional on Friday’s Mother’s Day episode of Jada Pinkett Smith’s Red Table Talk. Sandra Bullock made a special appearance with her adorable 8-year-old daughter Laila to surprise a nurse manager named April Buencamino who has been working the COVID-19 unit at California’s Adventist Health White Memorial.
“We get to sit here and be home with our families because you are out there doing the hard, hard, hard work.”
“April, thank you for – I’m going to try to say this without crying – but thank you for everything that you’re doing because we get to sit here and be home with our families because you are out there doing the hard, hard, hard work,” Sandra told April via video call. “There is not a dinner and a grace that goes by without us sending you the love and appreciation and the gratitude that we as a family have because we are safe.” Laila also expressed her gratitude, telling April, “Thank you, April, for doing everything for everyone. Stay safe and your family.”
In addition to Sandra and Laila’s special message, the actress recently donated 6,000 N95 masks to the LA hospital. When Jada asked Sandra how she’d chosen which hospitals to donate masks to, Sandra said she wanted to help hospitals that “represent my family.” “You know, like everyone else you sit at home and you feel like your hands are tied because you can’t do anything,” she explained. “We were given the names of several hospitals, and April’s hospital was one of the main ones.”
Jada and her family also had a surprise of their own for April, as they donated $50,000 to Adventist Health White Memorial and gifted her with a vacation of her choice for once the pandemic is over. Grab some tissues and watch the heartwarming video below.
This Mother’s Day is a difficult one for many dealing with quarantine, social distancing and loss. Red Table Talk is honoring mothers who are on the front lines of the fight against coronavirus with the help of celebrity friends Sandra Bullock and Gospel Singer Tamela Mann. Let the surprises begin!
Posted by Red Table Talk on Thursday, May 7, 2020
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Mike Johnson Slams ‘The Bachelor’ for ‘Atrocious’ Lack of Diversity
- RHOC’s Tamra Judge Is ‘Excited’ About Returning to Real Estate Roots
- Netflix’s Away Looks Like Interstellar, Only With Hilary Swank and Less Wormholes
- Antonio Banderas Has Coronavirus, Celebrating 60th Birthday in Quarantine
- Rachael Ray, Husband John Cusimano, Dog Bella Safe After Fire at Her Home
- 6 Significant Milestones in Megan Fox and Machine Gun Kelly’s Whirlwind Romance
- Cardi B Defends Putting Kylie Jenner in Her ‘WAP’ Video Amid Outcry
- Chrishell Stause Responds After Christine Quinn Likes Tweet Calling Her ‘Sad’
- 90 Day Fiance’s Ashley Celebrates ‘Wild’ 3rd Anniversary With Jay
- Simon Cowell Hospitalized With Broken Back After Bike Accident