We’re Weeping Over This Sweet Video of Sandra Bullock and Her Daughter Surprising a NurseLatest News
Image Source: Facebook user Red Table Talk
Things got pretty emotional on Friday’s Mother’s Day episode of Jada Pinkett Smith’s Red Table Talk. Sandra Bullock made a special appearance with her adorable 8-year-old daughter Laila to surprise a nurse manager named April Buencamino who has been working the COVID-19 unit at California’s Adventist Health White Memorial.
“We get to sit here and be home with our families because you are out there doing the hard, hard, hard work.”
“April, thank you for – I’m going to try to say this without crying – but thank you for everything that you’re doing because we get to sit here and be home with our families because you are out there doing the hard, hard, hard work,” Sandra told April via video call. “There is not a dinner and a grace that goes by without us sending you the love and appreciation and the gratitude that we as a family have because we are safe.” Laila also expressed her gratitude, telling April, “Thank you, April, for doing everything for everyone. Stay safe and your family.”
In addition to Sandra and Laila’s special message, the actress recently donated 6,000 N95 masks to the LA hospital. When Jada asked Sandra how she’d chosen which hospitals to donate masks to, Sandra said she wanted to help hospitals that “represent my family.” “You know, like everyone else you sit at home and you feel like your hands are tied because you can’t do anything,” she explained. “We were given the names of several hospitals, and April’s hospital was one of the main ones.”
Jada and her family also had a surprise of their own for April, as they donated $50,000 to Adventist Health White Memorial and gifted her with a vacation of her choice for once the pandemic is over. Grab some tissues and watch the heartwarming video below.
This Mother’s Day is a difficult one for many dealing with quarantine, social distancing and loss. Red Table Talk is honoring mothers who are on the front lines of the fight against coronavirus with the help of celebrity friends Sandra Bullock and Gospel Singer Tamela Mann. Let the surprises begin!
Posted by Red Table Talk on Thursday, May 7, 2020
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- As an Early Holiday Gift, the Jonas Brothers Just Released a Christmas Song All About Family
- Kendall Jenner Invited Devin Booker to Kim Kardashian’s Birthday Trip
- Scarlett Johansson’s Dating History: Colin Jost, Ryan Reynolds, More
- Teen Mom 2’s Kailyn Lowry Arrested for Allegedly Punching Ex Chris Lopez
- Scarlett Johansson and Colin Jost Officially Tie the Knot: “Jost Married”
- Deck the Halls! Celebrities’ Favorite Timeless Holiday Traditions
- Kelsea Ballerini Dressed as Elle Woods For Halloween, and Reese Witherspoon Is a Big Fan
- Channing Tatum and Jessie J: A Timeline of Their Relationship
- Jessie J Posts About ‘Unhealthy Love’ After Channing Tatum Split
- Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello’s Latest Pic May Just Be Their Cutest Yet