What You May Have Forgotten From Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom’s WeddingLatest News
It’s been a decade since Khloé Kardashian and Lamar Odom tied the knot, and while their marriage didn’t last, their wedding on September 27, 2009, is still remembered as one of the most romantic moments in Keeping Up With the Kardashians history.
The Good American designer, now 35, and the former Los Angeles Lakers player, 39, wed a month after they started dating in 2009. The nuptials, which aired in season 4 of KUWTK, included the Revenge Body With Khloé Kardashian host’s siblings, Kourtney Kardashian, Kim Kardashian, Rob Kardashian, Kendall Jenner and Kylie Jenner in her bridal party. Khloé’s best friend Malika Haqq was also a bridesmaid.
The Celebrity Apprentice alum wore a custom Vera Wang silk gown for the ceremony, which she paired with Jimmy Choo shoes. She also accented the dress with a lavender sash that matched the outfits of her bridal party. The wedding, which took place at family friend Irving Azoff’s Beverly Hills mansion, was attended by stars such as Ryan Seacrest, Chelsea Handler, Kobe Bryant and Kelly Osbourne.
The former Kocktails With Khloé host filed for divorce from the NBA star in 2013, four years after their wedding. She delayed the process after Odom was found comatose at a legal brothel in Nevada in October 2015. The former couple finalized their divorce in 2016.
In an interview with Us Weekly in 2017, Odom, who said he suffered 12 strokes and six heart attacks while in a coma, opened up about the near-death experience and how he became sober after his addiction to cocaine.
“I kept thinking, Am I paralyzed forever? Am I mute forever? It was scary s–t. Faith got me through,” he said.
He continued, “My kids were really scared that their dad wasn’t going to be here. It was good bonding time with them when they came to see me. They said, ‘Dad, we want you to be here.’ I was honest with them. There is no reason to lie now.”
After her relationship with Odom, Khloé dated Cleveland Cavaliers player Tristan Thompson. In April 2018, the couple welcomed their daughter True, 17 months. The pair split in February after two years of dating and a cheating scandal involving Kylie’s former best friend Jordyn Woods.
Odom, for his part, shares two children with ex Liza Morales: daughter Destiny, 21, and son, Lamar Jr., 17. The former couple were also parents of son Jayden, who died in 2006 at 6 months old.
For more details you may have missed from Khloé and Odom’s wedding, watch the video above.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Dog the Bounty Hunter Admits to Financial Trouble After Wife’s Death
- Stars Who Have Tried Online Dating!
- The Jonas Brothers’ Wives Are the True Stars of Their New Rom-Com Inspired Music Video
- Joe Giudice: There’s ‘No Competition’ With Teresa for Daughters’ Love
- Jennifer Aniston, Courteney Cox, and Lisa Kudrow Reunited For a Girls’ Night Out
- Justin Timberlake Leaves Flirty Comment on Jessica Biel’s Post After Scandal
- Farrah Abraham: I’m ‘Concerned’ for Amber Portwood’s Safety Amid New Romance
- ‘Vanderpump Rules’ Newbie Max Apologizes After Racist Tweets Resurface
- Ana de Armas Looks Happiest in a Swimsuit – Her Instagram Proves It
- Kaia Gerber Spotted for 1st Time After Pete Davidson Split