Everyone knows it’s never your fault if you get lost… it’s your boyfriend or girlfriend’s! Some people just can’t read a map to save their life, which is ridiculousness because now with apps like waze, uber, and even google maps, it seems like it’s near impossible to get lost with all this technology around. Unfortunately some people just can’t get it right and a simple right hand turn could leave you stuck on a trash barge in the middle of a river or something.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- A Reminder of How The Umbrella Academy’s Biggest Season 1 Mystery Played Out
- Miley Cyrus Reveals She’s Been in Love 3 Times, Compares Liam Split to Death
- Miley Cyrus Reminds Us She Doesn’t Belong to Anyone in Disco-Tastic “Midnight Sky” Video
- Liam Hemsworth! Nick Jonas! See Miley Cyrus’ Dating History
- Miley Cyrus and Cody Simpson Split After Whirlwind Romance
- Kelly Clarkson Claps Back at Troll Saying ‘No Wonder’ Marriage Didn’t Work
- The Devil All the Time Is Not the Tom Holland and Robert Pattinson Collaboration We Wanted
- Mike Tindall Hopes Prince Harry, Meghan Markle Are ‘Happy’ After Royal Exit
- Is Tyra Banks Engaged to Boyfriend Louis Belanger-Martin?
- 90 Day Fiance’s Paul Claims Karine Put Broken Glass in His Food