“There is no explicit timetable for the wedding just yet,” an insider exclusively tells Us. “They’re happy to be committed to one another and to start the next chapter of their lives.”
The Young and the Restless alum, 29, is “very focused” on moving forward in his music career, following a successful acting career, which he began at age 16.
Likewise, the 27-year-old “I Love Me” songstress has been “supportive” of his goals and “wants him to be successful.” Lovato has even been “helping” her love with his music plans.
The insider adds that the pair are “focused on the engagement, getting married and getting a house together.” Plus, the twosome haven’t had discussions about starting a family “in a serious way” but are interested in becoming parents someday.
“Their families wouldn’t be surprised by the proposal,” the source said at the time. “They think they make a great couple.”
Ehrich popped the question on July 22 while on a beach in Malibu. Upon revealing the engagement news the following day, Lovato shared several photos from the sweet moment alongside a heartfelt message about the pair’s next chapter. She even called Ehrich her “partner” in life.
“I knew I loved you the moment I met you. It was something I can’t describe to anyone who hasn’t experienced it firsthand but luckily you did too,” she wrote via Instagram. “I’ve never felt so unconditionally loved by someone in my life (other than my parents) flaws and all. You never pressure me to be anything other than myself. And you make me want to be the best version of myself.”
The “Sorry Not Sorry” singer added, “I’m honored to accept your hand in marriage. I love you more than a caption could express but I’m ecstatic to start a family and life with you. I love you forever my baby. My partner. Here’s to our future!!!!”
Ehrich, for his part, declared in his own Instagram post that “words cannot express” how “infinitely in love” he is with Lovato. “I cannot spend another second of my time here on Earth without the miracle of having you as my wife,” he continued. “Here’s to forever baby … I’m so excited. You are the most beautiful inside and out in the entire world & I couldn’t be more grateful God brought us together. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH @ddlovato AND WILL FOREVER CHERISH YOUR PURE, BEAUTIFUL, INFINITE SOUL.”
Lovato had a six-year relationship with Wilmer Valderrama and a brief fling with Austin Wilson before meeting Ehrich. Meanwhile, her husband-to-be was previously linked to K.C. Undercover actress Veronica Dunne and model Sommer Ray.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- The Vow: Barbara Bouchey and Keith Raniere Dated For Nearly a Decade Before She Fled NXIVM
- Stars Go Nude on Twitter and Instagram
- Jordyn Woods: ‘Everything in My Life Changed’ After Tristan Cheating Scandal
- Watch the Secret Society of Second-Born Royals Cast Hilariously Quiz Each Other on Disney Movies
- Gwyneth Paltrow Poses Nude on Her 48th B-Day and Daughter Apple Is Not Happy
- Jordyn Woods Goes Instagram Official With Boyfriend Karl-Anthony Towns
- The 15 Most Terrifying Stephen King Books, Ranked
- Jon and Ygritte Forever! Kit Harington and Rose Leslie’s Relationship Timeline
- Ant Anstead Breaks His Silence on Christina Anstead Split
- Saturday Night Live Is Back For Season 46 With 3 New Players – See Who’s in the Cast!