“She encouraged him to join Instagram after his former Friends costars signed up, and he’s planning on showing more of his life to fans after living as a recluse,” a source tells Us Weekly exclusively.
Perry, 50, made his debut on the platform on February 6, following in the footsteps of Jennifer Aniston, Courteney Cox, Lisa Kudrow, Matt LeBlanc and David Schwimmer. “This is how thrilled I am to finally be on Instagram,” he captioned a clip of his Friends character, Chandler Bing, dancing in his first post. “So, here we go…”
Us broke the news in January that the 17 Again star is dating Hurwitz, 28. “Molly prefers nights in his private cinema watching films and eating home-cooked meals than going out,” the insider says of the pair’s low-key relationship.
The couple also enjoy visiting the East Coast with Perry’s sober coach, who is a close friend. “They sometimes travel to New York as a trio, where Molly is originally from, and stay in a five-star hotel, but they try not to get photographed together,” the source reveals.
The Odd Couple alum and Hurwitz “have a wonderful relationship and there’s so much love and respect on both sides,” according to a separate insider. The talent agent “keeps him healthy and grounded” by incorporating workouts into their relationship, including taking hikes. “Nobody can remember seeing Matthew this happy before,” the source adds.
Hurwitz offered a glimpse into the longevity of the romance earlier this month when they celebrated their second Valentine’s Day together. “Second year being my valentine, but his first as an Instagram influencer,” she wrote. “HVD to my favorite.”
Things have become quite serious between the two, a source reveals in the new issue of Us. “His inner circle have wanted to see him settle down for a long time, especially Courteney Cox, and they hope him and Molly go the distance,” the insider says.
In fact, Hurwitz and Perry may take a new step soon: “Molly has an apartment but has been spending more and more time at his [place].”
For more on the Friends alum’s relationship, watch the video above and pick up the new issue of Us Weekly on newsstands now!
Listen on Spotify to Us Weekly’s Hot Hollywood as each week the editors of Us break down the hottest entertainment news stories!
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Ben Higgins: Why Jess and I Can Only Get Married During a ‘Select Few Months’
- Billie Eilish Soothes Puppies to Sleep While Singing “Everything I Wanted” at Home
- Michelle Money Gives Update on Her Daughter Following Skateboard Accident
- Ben Higgins Opens Up About Engagement to Jess Clarke: ‘Let’s Celebrate’
- Lily James and Matt Smith Spotted Together After Split Rumors: Pics
- The Schitt’s Creek Cast Is a Big, Happy Family in Real Life, and We Love to See It
- Prince Charles ‘Out of Self-Isolation’ 1 Week After Coronavirus Diagnosis
- John Krasinski Wants to Share Good News With the World, So He Reached Out to Steve Carell
- Meghan King Edmonds, Husband Jim Arguing Over Kids After His Coronavirus Test
- Terri Irwin Says Late Husband Steve Would Have Worn Khaki to Bindi’s Wedding