“Why Do I Love It So Much?” Our Reactions to Dua Lipa’s Retro New Album, Future NostalgiaLatest News
We know it’s still early in the year, but Dua Lipa might have dropped one of the best albums of 2020. On March 27, the London native released her second studio album, Future Nostalgia, and it has justifiably received widespread praise. The 11-track collection, a follow-up to her 2017 eponymous LP, is infused with pop-disco elements that transport you to a dance floor glimmering with lights and liberty. We’re forever grateful that Lipa shared the tunes a week early to help us get through our social distancing efforts.
Ahead of Future Nostalgia‘s unveiling, Lipa gave us high expectations with her catchy singles “Don’t Start Now,” “Physical,” and “Break My Heart.” But she still managed to exceed those expectations with new bangers like “Love Again” and “Hallucinate.” We were initially going to highlight our favorite songs on the LP, but it’s honestly too hard. Instead, crank on the tunes, sit back, and read what POPSUGAR editors have to say about every song on Lipa’s musical masterpiece.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Is Rob Kardashian Dating Model Aileen Gisselle?
- Michelle Obama Shared a Sweet Birthday Message to Her “Favorite Guy,” Barack
- Celebrities React to Ellen DeGeneres Allegations
- How Lifetime’s Surviving Jeffrey Epstein Will Cover Ghislaine Maxwell’s Recent Arrest
- John Paul Jones Is ‘Really Happy’ for Tayshia Adams Amid ‘Bachelorette’ News
- RHOA’s Peter Thomas Says He Got Coronavirus From Taking Selfies With Fans
- Ellen Has ‘Enough Money to Never Work Again’ If She Wants to Exit Show
- Yara Shahidi Discusses the Value of Black Joy and “Handing Over the Mic” to Empower Others
- Frank Ocean’s Brother Ryan Breaux Dead at 18 After Car Accident
- Beyoncé Just Dropped the Deluxe Edition of The Gift, and BRB, We’ve Got Some Listening to Do