Wicked! This Magical Marauder’s Map Face Mask Changes Colors When You Breathe on ItLatest News
I solemnly swear to spend all my money on anything and everything Harry-Potter-related, and that includes this handmade Marauder’s Map mask that changes colors when you breathe into it. Colorado-based artist Stefanie Hook made the mask from scratch and shared a video, which now has over two million views, of the face mask in action to her TikTok account (@coloradopex). When it reaches a temperature of 82 degress, the mask reveals a stunningly detailed image of the Marauder’s Map when it senses heat.
Hook, who is a mother of three and a US Naval Reservist, according to Insider, also owns her own company called Colorado Pony Express (CPEX). In response to the increasing demand for face masks, Hook has started to sell them alongside the company’s hand-sewn plush toys and accessories. The masks are not medical-grade, but they are made according to the Center For Disease Control’s sewing instructions with licensed cotton fabric, elastic, and color-changing pigment.
After being exposed to heat, the mask will not fade back to black until it’s exposed to a significantly lower temperature. Hook also said the design placement on these magical face coverings varies per mask and can fade after being worn and washed. Still, I’d say this invention is pretty wicked, as Ron Weasley puts it.
While the mask isn’t currently for sale – possibly because there’s more magic behind it than we realize – Hook hopes to have a limited number of the color-changing mask available on her website as soon as May 29. Keep scrolling to see Hook’s spellbinding mask in action and to see how she made it from the very beginning.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Justin Hartley Is ‘Irritated’ by Chrishell Stause’s Split Comments
- Matthew McConaughey Guessing Famous Songs Is a True Delight, Even With His Spotty WiFi
- Everything Chrishell Said About Justin Hartley Divorce on ‘Selling Sunset’
- I Just Dropped My Spirit Stick Over Jerry Harris and Gabrielle Union’s Surprise Zoom Exchange
- Randall Emmett: Megan Fox, Machine Gun Kelly Are ‘Glued to Each Other’
- Celebrities Who Went From Rags to Riches
- Inside Jennifer Lawrence’s $9 Million New York City Penthouse She Just Sold
- Megan Thee Stallion Dishes on Her Powerhouse Aura, Meeting Beyoncé, and Upcoming Projects
- Detail, Producer of Beyonce’s ‘Drunk in Love,’ Arrested for Sexual Assault
- Nia DaCosta Will Take Lead on Captain Marvel 2 as the First Black Woman to Direct a Marvel Film