Wicked! This Magical Marauder’s Map Face Mask Changes Colors When You Breathe on ItLatest News
I solemnly swear to spend all my money on anything and everything Harry-Potter-related, and that includes this handmade Marauder’s Map mask that changes colors when you breathe into it. Colorado-based artist Stefanie Hook made the mask from scratch and shared a video, which now has over two million views, of the face mask in action to her TikTok account (@coloradopex). When it reaches a temperature of 82 degress, the mask reveals a stunningly detailed image of the Marauder’s Map when it senses heat.
Hook, who is a mother of three and a US Naval Reservist, according to Insider, also owns her own company called Colorado Pony Express (CPEX). In response to the increasing demand for face masks, Hook has started to sell them alongside the company’s hand-sewn plush toys and accessories. The masks are not medical-grade, but they are made according to the Center For Disease Control’s sewing instructions with licensed cotton fabric, elastic, and color-changing pigment.
After being exposed to heat, the mask will not fade back to black until it’s exposed to a significantly lower temperature. Hook also said the design placement on these magical face coverings varies per mask and can fade after being worn and washed. Still, I’d say this invention is pretty wicked, as Ron Weasley puts it.
While the mask isn’t currently for sale – possibly because there’s more magic behind it than we realize – Hook hopes to have a limited number of the color-changing mask available on her website as soon as May 29. Keep scrolling to see Hook’s spellbinding mask in action and to see how she made it from the very beginning.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- This Voice Singer Was So Good, John Legend Turned His Chair on the Very First Note
- Jeff Bridges Reveals He’s Been Diagnosed With Lymphoma
- TikTok’s Larray Calls Out Influencers in His Diss Track ‘Canceled’
- Lily James and Dominic West Cuddle at Rome Airport After PDA-Filled Trip
- The Right Stuff: Read This If You Can’t Wait to Find Out Who Makes It to Space First
- Unsolved Mysteries: 47 Years Later, Lester Eubanks Is Still on the Run
- Cardi B Deletes Twitter Account After Backlash Over Her Reunion With Offset
- Jeff Dye Appears to Reference Kristin Cavallari Romance in Funny Post
- Sofia Richie Steps Out for Dinner With Mystery Man After Scott Disick Split
- 8 Original Horror Movies Arriving on Netflix in Time For Halloween