Willie Nelson’s Sweet Duet With Kacey Musgraves Was His First CMAs Performance in 7 YearsLatest News
Willie Nelson hasn’t performed on the CMA Awards stage since 2012, but his Wednesday night duet with Kacey Musgraves was well worth the wait. The two country stars teamed up for a beautiful, gentle rendition of “Rainbow Connection,” the iconic Muppet Movie song originally performed by Kermit the Frog. No one will ever be able to touch Kermit’s earnestly froggy performance, but Musgraves and Nelson gave it their best.
This isn’t the first time the two musicians have created music magic together – Musgraves tapped Nelson to feature on her Pageant Material single “Are You Sure?” in 2015, then on her holiday record, A Very Kacey Christmas. The two reuniting on the stage at Nashville’s Bridgestone Arena to celebrate the song’s 40th anniversary was one of the most memorable moments of the night. Watch their performance above!
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Teddi Mellencamp Sobs as She Recounts the Day Her Family Dog Died
- Tyler Cameron Deletes Photos of Hannah Brown From Instagram
- Put That Cookie Down! Jingle All the Way Is Way Funnier Than You Remember
- Bachelor’s Taylor Nolan Is ‘Casually Dating’ Her Canadian ’Sexcation’ Partner
- Dean Unglert Says He and Caelynn Miller-Keyes Are ‘Never’ Getting Married
- 32 Stars You Didn’t Realize Were in Disney Channel Original Movies
- 12 Romantic Comedy Books That Will Give You the Warm-and-Fuzzies
- Miss Universe 2019: Find Out Who Won, Plus Steve Harvey Has Another Mishap
- Sadie Robertson Thanks New Husband for Saying Her Stretchmarks Are ‘So Cool’
- ‘Bachelorette’ Alum JP Rosenbaum Diagnosed With Guillain-Barre Syndrome