Willie Nelson’s Sweet Duet With Kacey Musgraves Was His First CMAs Performance in 7 YearsLatest News
Willie Nelson hasn’t performed on the CMA Awards stage since 2012, but his Wednesday night duet with Kacey Musgraves was well worth the wait. The two country stars teamed up for a beautiful, gentle rendition of “Rainbow Connection,” the iconic Muppet Movie song originally performed by Kermit the Frog. No one will ever be able to touch Kermit’s earnestly froggy performance, but Musgraves and Nelson gave it their best.
This isn’t the first time the two musicians have created music magic together – Musgraves tapped Nelson to feature on her Pageant Material single “Are You Sure?” in 2015, then on her holiday record, A Very Kacey Christmas. The two reuniting on the stage at Nashville’s Bridgestone Arena to celebrate the song’s 40th anniversary was one of the most memorable moments of the night. Watch their performance above!
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Lionel Richie Compared This 17-Year-Old American Idol Singer to a Young Whitney Houston
- Celebrity Mugshots
- Hayden Panettiere Breaks Her Silence After Boyfriend Is Arrested Again
- 10 Revelations About Divorce, Gabrielle Union and More in Dwyane Wade’s Doc
- Loved Every Dramatic Minute of The Circle? Here’s What to Dive Into Next
- Are Southern Charm’s Kathryn Dennis and Ex Thomas Ravenel Back On?
- Sad News, Riverdale Fans: Skeet Ulrich and Marisol Nichols Are Leaving the Show
- Channing Tatum, Jessie J Have Playdate With His Daughter Everly
- Buzzzz-o-Meter: Stars Are Buzzing About This Wellness Brand for Dogs
- Khloe Kardashian Says Ex Tristan Thompson Is ‘a Great Person’