Yep, Stacey Abrams Is Also an Author – Check Out Her Books (Romance Novels Included!)Latest News
Stacey Abrams is not only a politician, lawyer, voting-rights activist, and all-around fearless advocate for democracy, but she’s also an author, making us believe her days must consist of more than just 24 hours. Abrams has been influential in helping Joe Biden pull ahead in her home state of Georgia during the presidential election, as she’s worked tirelessly to fight against voter suppression and to register voters of color in the southern state. Somehow, amid creating and running various voting-rights organizations – including The New Georgia Project and Fair Fight – the former Georgia representative has published 11 books, including two nonfiction books under her own name and eight romantic suspense novels under the pen name Selena Montgomery. She also has a new political thriller, titled While Justice Sleeps, set to release in May 2021.
Ahead, learn a bit more about each of Abrams’s books, and show her some well-deserved support by adding any that may pique your interest to your online shopping cart.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Kelly Clarkson Hints Certain People ‘Could Be Bad for You’ Amid Divorce
- Meet Noah, the Bachelorette Contestant Even Tayshia Calls “Trouble”
- Meghan Markle Reveals She and Prince Harry Suffered a Miscarriage
- Tayshia and Ivan’s Bachelorette Date Feels Revolutionary Within the Franchise’s History
- The Weeknd, Justin Bieber and Nicki Minaj Slam Grammys for Being ‘Corrupt’
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton, More Stars Who Got Engaged Amid Coronavirus
- Birthday Queen! Wells Adams Gushes Over Sarah Hyland as She Turns 30
- It’s Official: Gossip Girl Is Leaving Netflix in December
- Bachelor Nation’s Kaitlyn Bristowe and Jason Tartick’s Fun, Flirty Romance
- Dancing With the Stars Crowns Its Season 29 Winner