Yes, Dead to Me Season 2 Ends on Another Cliffhanger and We Need to Talk About ItLatest News
A lot goes down in the second season of Netflix’s dark comedy, Dead to Me. The first episode picks up right where season one left off with Jen Harding (Christina Applegate) and Judy Hale (Linda Cardellini) dealing with the fallout from Steve Wood’s death. Of course, a new problem doesn’t erase the other problems they still have, namely Judy’s confession for the murder of Jen’s husband and Judy turning Steve in to the FBI for money laundering. This means that now the ladies have to cover up Steve’s death, keep Judy out of jail, and keep the FBI off their trail, which is nowhere near easy.
It doesn’t help that season two also introduces new characters who find themselves entangled in Jen and Judy’s lives, including Steve’s “semi-identical” twin brother Ben, Judy’s incarcerated mother, and her new girlfriend, Michelle. By the time we get to the end, it feels like the only way for anyone to find any happiness is to just tell the truth! And that almost happens – until that full-circle cliffhanger that put a big, red stop sign right in the middle of Jen and Judy’s happy ending. Keep reading for a thorough account of season two’s finale.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Famous Claudia Kishi Fans Unite to Honor Their Favorite Babysitter in Adorable Netflix Film
- Kylie Jenner Slams ‘False’ Claims of Snubbing Black-Owned Fashion Brand
- Rickey Smiley’s 19-Year-Old Daughter Shot Multiple Times, Needs Surgery
- 13 Home Improvement Shows on Netflix That Will Inspire You to Change Things Up
- Disney Channel Star Sebastian Athie Dead at 24
- Christina Ricci Asks for Full Custody of Son Amid Divorce From James Heerdegen
- These 20 New Romance Books Will Turn Up the Heat on Your Summer
- Meghan McCain Slams Kanye West After He Announces He’s Running for President
- Mandy Moore Says Ex Ryan Adams Should Have Apologized ‘Privately’
- Just an Appreciation Post of Insecure’s Alexander Hodge Looking Like a Whole Snack