The CW’s Katy Keene is filled with talented musicians, including Lucy Hale. Though the actress plays an aspiring fashion designer on the Riverdale spinoff, she does participate in a few group numbers. Most recently, her title character sang a cover of Christina Aguilera‘s “Dirrty” alongside Ashleigh Murray (Josie), Julia Chan (Pepper), and Jonny Beauchamp (Jorge). And before you start wondering, yes, that is really Hale singing.
Actually, Hale got her start as a singer long before she started acting. In 2003, a then-14-year-old Hale competed on American Idol‘s spinoff, American Idol Juniors – a singing competition series that sought the best five kids to form a singing group) – and ended up getting a record deal in the process. Though the group’s album “flopped,” as Hale put it, she did release a solo studio album titled Road Between in 2014. She also showed off her voice in the Cinderella Story spinoff movie, A Cinderella Story: Once Upon a Song, where she played an aspiring singer. Get a glimpse of Hale’s voice as you listen to the Katy Keene cast’s cover of “Dirtyy” ahead.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Selling Sunset: Someone Left the Oppenheim Group, and This News May Surprise You
- Kanye West Praises Kris Jenner Weeks After Slamming Her in Twitter Sprees
- While You Prepare For Trinkets Season 2, Remember That We’re Not Getting More Episodes
- Mike Johnson Slams ‘The Bachelor’ for ‘Atrocious’ Lack of Diversity
- Julianne Hough Says She’s ‘Happy’ Amid Brooks Laich Divorce
- RHOC’s Tamra Judge Is ‘Excited’ About Returning to Real Estate Roots
- Netflix’s Away Looks Like Interstellar, Only With Hilary Swank and Less Wormholes
- Antonio Banderas Has Coronavirus, Celebrating 60th Birthday in Quarantine
- Rachael Ray, Husband John Cusimano, Dog Bella Safe After Fire at Her Home
- 6 Significant Milestones in Megan Fox and Machine Gun Kelly’s Whirlwind Romance