Yikes! Colton Underwood Disses Rachel Lindsay Over Raven Gates FeudLatest News
Underwood, 27, replied to Us Weekly’s Instagram post about the tension between Lindsay, 34, and Gates, 28. “Shocker,” the NFL alum wrote. “Rachel mad at another person… does she like anyone?”
Lindsay has yet to comment on Underwood’s remark, but the former Bachelorette lead mentioned her beef with the Arkansas native during a recent appearance on Watch What Happens Live With Andy Cohen. At the time, Lindsay answered a caller’s question regarding the demise of the former attorney’s relationship with her “ex friend.”
When Andy Cohen pried further to determine what Gates did to cause the “falling out,” she remained tight-lipped on the reasoning.
“I can’t say. I promised I wouldn’t say,” Lindsay told Cohen, 51, on Wednesday, October 2. “But it was enough for me to not want to be friends with her anymore.”
Cohen asked if they have reconciled, to which she confirmed “No.” Lindsay then added that she “never will be” friends with Gates again.
Lindsay and Gates became close when they pursued Nick Viall during The Bachelor’s 21st season, which aired in 2017. Lindsay ended the show in third place and was later announced as the Bachelorette. On the spinoff, she found love with her husband, Bryan Abasolo.
Lindsay and Gates were last pictured together when they posted a pic from their Bermuda vacation in 2018. Both ladies uploaded a snap of themselves smiling and posing as they shared a floatie.
Despite this, Gates was absent from Lindsay’s bachelorette party and wedding to Abasolo, 39. Bachelor Nation members Astrid Loch, Kristina Schulman, Bibiana Julian, Alexis Waters and Whitney Fransway were in attendance for both occasions.
Gates hasn’t addressed Lindsay’s comments from Watch What Happens Live With Andy Cohen.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Beyoncé and JAY-Z Mean Business in Their Suited-Up Appearance at a Pre-Grammys Brunch
- Miranda Lambert Talks About ‘S–t Show’ After Blake Shelton Divorce
- Congrats! Brandon Jenner, Cayley Stoker Engaged Ahead of Twins’ Arrival
- These Shameless Prayer Candles Are For Anyone Who Bows Down to the Gallaghers
- The Jonas Brothers Are Owning TikTok, and 2 Other Things You Missed This Week
- ‘This Is Us’ Star Chris Sullivan and Wife Rachel Are Expecting Baby No. 1
- Scott Borchetta Says He’ll Always ‘Root for’ Taylor Swift Despite Feud
- Pamela Anderson Shares 1st Pic With Husband Jon Peters After Secret Wedding
- Wait, Did ‘Schitt’s Creek’ Stars Catherine O’Hara and Eugene Levy Date?
- Billie Eilish’s “Everything I Wanted” Video Is an Ode to Her Brother, Finneas O’Connell