Yikes! Colton Underwood Disses Rachel Lindsay Over Raven Gates FeudLatest News
Underwood, 27, replied to Us Weekly’s Instagram post about the tension between Lindsay, 34, and Gates, 28. “Shocker,” the NFL alum wrote. “Rachel mad at another person… does she like anyone?”
Lindsay has yet to comment on Underwood’s remark, but the former Bachelorette lead mentioned her beef with the Arkansas native during a recent appearance on Watch What Happens Live With Andy Cohen. At the time, Lindsay answered a caller’s question regarding the demise of the former attorney’s relationship with her “ex friend.”
When Andy Cohen pried further to determine what Gates did to cause the “falling out,” she remained tight-lipped on the reasoning.
“I can’t say. I promised I wouldn’t say,” Lindsay told Cohen, 51, on Wednesday, October 2. “But it was enough for me to not want to be friends with her anymore.”
Cohen asked if they have reconciled, to which she confirmed “No.” Lindsay then added that she “never will be” friends with Gates again.
Lindsay and Gates became close when they pursued Nick Viall during The Bachelor’s 21st season, which aired in 2017. Lindsay ended the show in third place and was later announced as the Bachelorette. On the spinoff, she found love with her husband, Bryan Abasolo.
Lindsay and Gates were last pictured together when they posted a pic from their Bermuda vacation in 2018. Both ladies uploaded a snap of themselves smiling and posing as they shared a floatie.
Despite this, Gates was absent from Lindsay’s bachelorette party and wedding to Abasolo, 39. Bachelor Nation members Astrid Loch, Kristina Schulman, Bibiana Julian, Alexis Waters and Whitney Fransway were in attendance for both occasions.
Gates hasn’t addressed Lindsay’s comments from Watch What Happens Live With Andy Cohen.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- JWoww’s Ex Zack Carpinello Posts About ‘Strength’ After Their Split
- Jeremy Renner ‘Won’t Be Bullied’ by Ex-Wife Amid Custody Battle
- Euphoria Actor Austin Abrams Joins This Is Us Season 4 as a Love Interest For Teen Kate
- Aquaman and Catwoman Unite! Jason Momoa Sends Zoe Kravitz Love for New Role
- The Voice: This Teen’s Stunning Kacey Musgraves Cover Brought Out the Fight in Kelly Clarkson
- Mike Johnson: I Will ‘Never’ Kiss and Tell After Demi Lovato Romance
- DWTS’ Lauren Alaina Opens Up About Her Dating Life After John Crist Split
- Nikki Bella and Artem Chigvintsev: A Timeline of Their Relationship
- Cecily Strong Really Tried Her Best to Control This Excited Pup During an SNL Sketch
- K-Pop Singer Sulli Dead at 25 in Suspected Suicide