You Season 2: Joe Is Back to His Murderous Ways, and Fans Can’t Help but Love ItLatest News
The second coming of Penn Badgley’s creepy, violent stalker Joe dropped on Dec. 26 and fans have been properly sucked in. Season two of Netflix’s You sees Joe move from New York City to Los Angeles as he sets his sights on a new obsession and is forced to deal with his past in the form of his ex Candace. I won’t spoil anything that happens, but it’s a wild ride.
By the time the series premiered on Netflix fans were more than ready to watch Joe dive back into his homicidal nonsense, and the season provided that in spades. If you haven’t finished watching, we caution against reading the fan reactions ahead – they’re full of spoilers! But if you’ve already made your way through the 10 episodes, scroll ahead for some of the best responses to Joe’s new life in Los Angeles, the introduction of Love, and, yes, even some Beck hate. Because somehow, even after death, people still think she’s the worst.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Jordyn Woods Goes Instagram Official With Boyfriend Karl-Anthony Towns
- The 15 Most Terrifying Stephen King Books, Ranked
- Jon and Ygritte Forever! Kit Harington and Rose Leslie’s Relationship Timeline
- Ant Anstead Breaks His Silence on Christina Anstead Split
- Saturday Night Live Is Back For Season 46 With 3 New Players – See Who’s in the Cast!
- Reunited? Julianne Hough Shares Funny Video With Brooks Laich’s Dog
- David Trying on Moira’s Wigs Is the Best Schitt’s Creek Moment That Didn’t Actually Air on TV
- Brielle Biermann Talks Dating, Says a ‘Ton’ of Celebs Slide Into Her DMs
- Think Enola Holmes’s Louis Partridge Is Adorable? Check Out These Facts About Him
- Ant Anstead Posts ‘Old Skool’ Pic Wearing Wedding Ring After Christina Anstead Split