You Season 2: Joe Is Back to His Murderous Ways, and Fans Can’t Help but Love ItLatest News
The second coming of Penn Badgley’s creepy, violent stalker Joe dropped on Dec. 26 and fans have been properly sucked in. Season two of Netflix’s You sees Joe move from New York City to Los Angeles as he sets his sights on a new obsession and is forced to deal with his past in the form of his ex Candace. I won’t spoil anything that happens, but it’s a wild ride.
By the time the series premiered on Netflix fans were more than ready to watch Joe dive back into his homicidal nonsense, and the season provided that in spades. If you haven’t finished watching, we caution against reading the fan reactions ahead – they’re full of spoilers! But if you’ve already made your way through the 10 episodes, scroll ahead for some of the best responses to Joe’s new life in Los Angeles, the introduction of Love, and, yes, even some Beck hate. Because somehow, even after death, people still think she’s the worst.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Stephen Curry and Wife Ayesha’s Hottest Moments: Photos
- Young Love! A Timeline of Stephen and Ayesha Curry’s Relationship
- Netflix’s New Trailer For I Am Not Okay With This Shows Puberty at Its Best, Worst, and Weirdest
- Jennifer Hudson Pays Tribute to Kobe and Gianna at 2020 NBA All-Star Game
- Krystal Nielson and Chris Randone Were Trying for a Baby Before Split
- Fleabag Fans, Get Ready – Phoebe Waller-Bridge’s HBO Series Is About to Be Your New Obsession
- Corinne Olympios Moves In With Boyfriend Vincent: See Pics of Their New Home
- All the Celebrities We’ve Said Farewell to in 2020
- Bachelor’s Victoria ‘Sincerely Apologizes’ for ‘White Lives Matter’ Scandal
- Reese Witherspoon’s Love of Her Dogs Is Contagious: Photos