You’re About to Have a Great Time Learning These 12 Megapopular TikTok DancesLatest News
Fact: if you aren’t on TikTok yet, you’re missing out. The app is a hub to some of the most viral video content out there, including new dance trends. TikTokers are choreographing dance challenges to some of music’s hottest hits like “Savage” by Megan Thee Stallion and “Lottery” by K Camp and even throwing it back with “Cannibal” by Kesha. Honestly, some challenges aren’t that easy to memorize, and by the time you’re done, you’ll have basically completed a full-body workout.
Celebrities like Jennifer Lopez, Hannah Brown, Keke Palmer, and Ashley Tisdale have even gotten in on the action. Do we have your attention? Keep scrolling to watch the latest TikTok dance trends from the original creators. We bet you can’t resist trying to learn them either!
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Colton Spotted for the 1st Time in L.A. Since Cassie’s Restraining Order
- Kristin Cavallari Breaks Her Silence on Divorce From Jay Cutler: “We Tried Really, Really Hard”
- Donald Trump Fires Back at Meghan Markle, Prince Harry After Election Comments
- The Masked Singer: Breaking Down All Our Theories About Who Are Behind the Masks
- Kristin Cavallari Says She Thought About Divorce ‘Every Day for 2 Years’
- Candace Cameron Bure’s Quotes About Decades-Long Marriage to Valeri Bure
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle Break Royal Protocol With 2020 Election Video
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Ask Americans to Get Out and Vote: “You Deserve to Be Heard”
- Kelly Clarkson and Usher Connect Over Divorce Difficulties
- Jason Priestley Says Shannen Doherty Is a ‘Fighter’ Amid Cancer Battle