Zac Efron Grabs Brunch With Rumored GF Vanessa Valladares After Ski GetawayLatest News
The start of something new? Zac Efron was spotted getting brunch with his rumored girlfriend, Vanessa Valladares, following the pair’s ski getaway in Australia.
The High School Musical star, 32, and Valladares, 25, were photographed getting a bite to eat on Saturday, September 5, in Lennox Head. In photos obtained by the Daily Mail, Efron looked casual in a black T-shirt, beige shorts, a black hat and sunglasses. The Australian model, for her part, wore a black miniskirt and a white T-shirt accessorized with maroon sandals, sunglasses and a gold necklace.
The outing comes days after the Herald Sun published photos of the twosome departing a plane in Ballina after enjoying a ski trip in Thredbo. Efron was first spotted with Valladares at a cafe in Byron Bay in July.
Efron — who is quarantining in Australia amid the coronavirus pandemic — was previously in a relationship with actress Halston Sage. Us Weekly broke the news in January that he and the Orville actress, 27, were an item. A source told Us at the time, “[They] are in a serious relationship and in love. They spent the holidays together, with part of that time in Santa Barbara.”
The pair were briefly linked in April 2014 after they costarred in the film Neighbors. However, the Down to Earth With Zac Efron star and Sage called it quits by July of that year.
Prior to his relationship with Sage, Efron dated Olympian Sarah Bro. Us exclusively confirmed in March 2019 that the pair were an item after they were spotted together multiple times. However, their romance fizzled out and Us confirmed their split in January.
“The relationship just wasn’t working out,” an insider said at the time. “She came back to L.A., and it never got going again.”
The Extremely Wicked, Shockingly Evil and Vile star opened up about his dating philosophy in an interview with the U.K. Times in July 2016.
“Dating is something I’ll never be able to do,” he explained. “As in the dictionary definition of dating, because one way or another, I’ve impacted that person’s life and they’ll soon realize it. A date has to be very long to dispel whatever people think about me.”
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Jen Harley Calls Out Ronnie Ortiz-Magro for Moving ‘Away From His Daughter’
- The Vow: Barbara Bouchey and Keith Raniere Dated For Nearly a Decade Before She Fled NXIVM
- Stars Go Nude on Twitter and Instagram
- Jordyn Woods: ‘Everything in My Life Changed’ After Tristan Cheating Scandal
- Watch the Secret Society of Second-Born Royals Cast Hilariously Quiz Each Other on Disney Movies
- Gwyneth Paltrow Poses Nude on Her 48th B-Day and Daughter Apple Is Not Happy
- Jordyn Woods Goes Instagram Official With Boyfriend Karl-Anthony Towns
- The 15 Most Terrifying Stephen King Books, Ranked
- Jon and Ygritte Forever! Kit Harington and Rose Leslie’s Relationship Timeline
- Ant Anstead Breaks His Silence on Christina Anstead Split