Zac Efron to Star in Three Men and a Baby Reboot – Here’s Who Should Play the Other 2Latest News
Zac Efron is getting his head back in the Disney game! According to The Hollywood Reporter, Efron will be starring in a remake of Three Men and a Baby for Disney+ – a big reunion for both the film company and the High School Musical star. No other details have been revealed, but the 1987 comedy originally starred Tom Selleck, Steve Guttenberg, and Ted Danson as New York bachelors Peter, Michael, and Jack, respectively. However, the real question is: who will join Efron in the reboot? We have a few ideas.
Michael B. Jordan and Miles Teller
Efron already has experience palling around with Michael B. Jordan and Miles Teller from their 2014 rom-com That Awkward Moment – this would be easy work for these guys. Plus, I could totally see Teller growing out a strong Sellack-style ‘stache.
Corbin Bleu and Lucas Grabeel
OK, hear me out. We haven’t seen Efron, Bleu, and Grabeel reunite onscreen since their High School Musical days, but what better way for them to reunite than on another Disney project? All in favor, “wave your hands up in the air!”
Henry Golding and John Boyega
Alright, I just feel deep in my bones that this trio would work. We haven’t seen John Boyega do a ton of comedic acting, but let’s be real, he carried most of the funny Star Wars moments (from the last few years) on his back. My one demand is that both Henry Golding and Boyega keep their accents for filming.
Zac Efron, Zac Efron, and Zac Efron
Let’s just give this whole movie the Parent Trap treatment and have Efron play all three parts. Which man is he? Who cares! He’s all of them. Hell, make him the baby, too.
Just Two Other Men Who Know How to Take Care of a Baby
You know what the only real requirement for this movie should be? That all three characters don’t act like it’s totally weird for men to take care of a baby. Maybe they’re not naturals from the get-go (Although, why not? Changing diapers is an equal opportunity job!), but the fumbling around and the acting terrified of caretaking tasks is tired. Sign my petition to make childcare responsibilities normal! Just kidding . . . but really.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Mariah Carey’s Boyfriend Bryan Tanaka’s Post About Her Memoir Is Too Sweet
- Meghan Markle on Being “Liberated” From Naysayers: “It’s Very Easy to Just Live With Truth”
- Naya Rivera’s Ex Ryan Dorsey Speaks About Grief, Their Son and Her Sister
- Bachelorette’s Mike Johnson Opens Up About His New Bachelor Nation Roomie
- Andrew Rannells and Tuc Watkins Are the Cutest Couple Both Onscreen and IRL
- Naya Rivera’s Sister Spotted Helping the Late Actress’ Ex Ryan Dorsey Move
- Why Taylor Swift Fans Are Flooding Jake Gyllenhaal’s Instagram Comments
- I’m Fully Sobbing Over Jeannie Mai’s Up Performance From DWTS’s Disney Night
- 8 Revelations From Mariah Carey’s Memoir: Exes, Affair and Secret Album
- Going For the Mirrorball Trophy: Here’s Who Is Still in the Competition on DWTS