Zelda Williams Donated to Local Homeless Shelters in Honor of Her Late Dad’s BirthdayLatest News
Zelda Williams is honoring father Robin Williams‘s legacy on what would have been his 69th birthday. On July 21, the actress and director took to Twitter to announce that she was donating $69.69 to “as many local homeless shelters as [she] can” to celebrate her dad nearly six years after his death. “Join me if you like, but regardless, know I am wishing you all at least one hearty, immature belly laugh on Dad today,” she continued.
Zelda tweeted screenshots of her donation receipts from organizations, including the Los Angeles LGBT Center, GLIDE, and Union Rescue Mission. Fans also joined in on donating in the late actor’s honor, and thanked Zelda for both the thoughtful and amusing idea, as Robin brought joy to so many people through his humor.
On Aug. 11, 2014, Robin died at the age of 63 after battling severe depression. Shortly after his death, Zelda shared a sweet message about her dad. “I love you. I miss you. I’ll try to keep looking up,” she wrote on Twitter. Ahead, see how Zelda beautifully celebrated what would have been her father’s 69th birthday this year.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Bradley Cooper and Jennifer Garner Are Just ‘Friends’ Despite Beach Outing
- Zendaya Opens Up About Her Career and Being Part of “Something Greater Than Myself”
- Michelle Duggar: I’m ‘More in Love’ With Jim Bob ‘Than Ever’ in Quarantine
- From Model to Real Estate Agent, Selling Sunset’s Heather Rae Young Is a Woman of Many Talents
- Angels Staffer Charged for Distributing Fentanyl to Late Tyler Skaggs
- 90 Day’s Jorge Nava Splits From Anfisa Arkhipchenko After 3 Years
- Justin Hartley Is ‘Irritated’ by Chrishell Stause’s Split Comments
- Matthew McConaughey Guessing Famous Songs Is a True Delight, Even With His Spotty WiFi
- Everything Chrishell Said About Justin Hartley Divorce on ‘Selling Sunset’
- I Just Dropped My Spirit Stick Over Jerry Harris and Gabrielle Union’s Surprise Zoom Exchange